First time eating

desiree_chick

OK, last week I experimented with eating marijuana for the first time (I should also mention that I have only smoked it 3 times). I used a simple "simmer in oil, then strain" method, then I just soaked some bread in the oil and ate it. The amount I used was 3 grams (bad idea, at least for a newbie marijuana user) and I ate it all at around 11:00 AM.

So, 12:00 comes around and I'm not feeling anything but a slight buzz, so I'm thinking, "What a waste of $25". Then an hour later it started getting more intense, but it was still just a buzz. Then at around 2:00 or so I really started to feel it, I was feeling totally relaxed and I was watching TV and everything seemed to be really funny. Little did I know, this was not the peak of my experience. 5:00 rolls around and I'm sitting in the back seat of a car heading to a chinese buffet restaraunt. Everything seems to be moving slowly, street lights are streaming, and I'm completely relaxed. Then I get to the restaraunt, and I have like munchies and cottonmouth like crazy, so I down my glass of water and head to the buffet tables. I just grabbed everything that looked good. I went back to the table and started eating. This was one of the most pleasurable things I have experienced, the food tasted like it was from heaven. I finished that plate and 2 more full ones and then headed up again for dessert. I sat down and finished my dessert, enjoying every bite.

Shortly after, I started to get up for some reason I can't remember and I sorta felt sick to my stomach and dizzy. I sat back down and asked if anyone at the table knew where the bathroom was. Nobody knew so I went out the emergency exit door and saw my whole meal backwards. This made me feel much better. So, after that we decided it was a good idea to go home. As soon as I got in I went straight to my bed, my head hit the pillow and I was out. 12 hours later I wake up from the deepest sleep I've had in years and still have a buzz (This lasts for a couple of hours). I tell myself that I will never eat that much again. So yeah, that's my experience, sorry for the length of this post.

Hahahah!
Sorry, but its sorta funny. At least it was fun when you weren't throwing up. But yeah, sometimes you have to watch out how much you eat when you have the munchies, your stomach sometimes can't handle anymore food, especially Chinese buffet.
Three grams is a lot, no one ever expects eaten weed to be very powerful, but it can be SO MUCH MORE intense. Anyway, live and learn.

3 grams is alot to eat really lol (of course you know that now.)

Back
Top Bottom