First time grow! Bit of advice please

Very sorry...not reading everyrhing here...you original post shows plants that are well over feed. They are even showing signs of nitrogen toxicity.

There is a lot to growing weed. I wouldn't start in coco. If you choose something else I can help.

For this run...you are in bloom. Once you start bloom you are done building up the foundation and just trying to reap the best benefits.

For your lights that is very much not bad!

I don't want to bore you with a diatribe.

This is a Sativa clone I grew 1 week in soil before moving to the bloom tent. Small plants can be done with way less work than coco. I have top of the line lighting and good air flow in a great space. That matter more than nutes.

I grow in coco. Coco is closer to hydro than soil, and if you remember that you will save yourself a lot of trouble :). Sounds silly, but it took me a few months to figure that one out before I knew what I was doing.
Try not to let coco dry out completely, can hurt the roots. The pot will go dry long before your plant starts to droop :) so just make sure to check the weight of the pot every day. If shes light, she needs water
I choose to water daily instead of feeding a larger amount every couple of days, and my plants love it.
It lets the roots breath by drying out slightly every day. In flower, I feed from 1 to 1.5 litres per day as soon as the lights come on.
And less is more with nutrients <3 I always feed at a MAX of 2/3 strength, even in late flower

Coco is a great medium to work with. Difficult to overwater( not left sat in drip tray full of runoff) The roots can easily move through it as no compacting like soil does. Calmag is needed though imo if using it. Reusable , cheap to set up and not a lot of mess. Has fair growth speeds similar to basic hydro and the yields are fair too. Some brilliant coco growers get monsters from standard pot sizes too.
I need better yields so have had to change from it now to utilise my limited space. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom