First Grow - 10 Random Seeds April 2010

Does anyone know approximately how much they have spent on their set up... my budget is breaking and is now around £600 (basic grow and harvest) - not including a clone or mother station/set up.

I have spend on mine £300-£400 plus seeds, but I will buy some more stuff following weekend, so it will be more.

*** a couple have begun sprouting *** oh yeaaa!:cheer:

:goodjob::slide::cheer:

PS. Those names are outstanding :Rasta:

:peacetwo:

Your seeds will take anywhere from a few days up to 2 weeks to germinate, depending on how you pop them. Me I like to put them in paper towels and keep moist for a few days and when they sprout, then put them in dirt. I do like you grow tent, one day I might get me one.

My grow room cost me only about at the most $75 USD to build, that includes lights, nutes, pots and soil.

If you have any questions just let me know I'll try to help ya...

:goodluck: and Welcome to 420 my friend..

hi again nancy!
I think I've dropped about $650.US on my personal set-up, but these little lights I've had for 8 years, and same with the fans, so they have deffinatly paid for themselves many, many, many times over. with that into consideration my total would drop signifigantly to only seed, clone and nutrient costs. If your short on cash there are always ways around spending the big bucks. Just ask around and someone here probably has a much cheaper way to do the same thing. ;)

Sorry to hear about the long germination times. How old are the seeds, and how did you germinate them? I usually get them to crack in 2 days, but like these guys said, they CAN take a while depending on variables. Older seeds seem to take longer for me. Cold VS warm soil/germination medium also are a big factor.

be patient Ladybug! ;)

I do like you grow tent, one day I might get me one.

My grow room cost me only about at the most $75 USD to build, that includes lights, nutes, pots and soil.

That's crazy cheap still - there's not many hydroponic shops in the UK to buy from. I only know of one place where I could get the secret jardin wide version and not the square versions most grow tents are designed to be.

(its like a little wardrobe and might double as that if this grow goes down the crapper. lol nah - I'll keep trying.)

hi again nancy!

I think I've dropped about $650.US on my personal set-up, but these little lights I've had for 8 years, and same with the fans, so they have deffinatly paid for themselves many, many, many times over. with that into consideration my total would drop signifigantly to only seed, clone and nutrient costs. If your short on cash there are always ways around spending the big bucks. Just ask around and someone here probably has a much cheaper way to do the same thing. ;)

Sorry to hear about the long germination times. How old are the seeds, and how did you germinate them? I usually get them to crack in 2 days, but like these guys said, they CAN take a while depending on variables. Older seeds seem to take longer for me. Cold VS warm soil/germination medium also are a big factor.

be patient Ladybug! ;)

$650 is still a nice price

The seeds that are germinating are soldiers, to say the least. They have been through some hard times and their ages range from 2 years to 2 weeks. I just kept them all together, now I know to treat them better.

I love the name LadyBug! :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom