Bellyh's Soil/CFL - Auto Pounder - 2013

Hello everyone ! Dropping by as my girl has got worse since last time :( really need some help on what's causingthe leaves to dry up and curl please can anyone help me or have any advice for a newbie first grow !

image3626.jpg
image3625.jpg

Heat stress

Do you have an exhaust? Anything pulling the air out? Sounds like all your fan was doing was bringing down the higher hot air and pushing it around actually raising your temps. You need to pull the hot air out.

Hello guys dropping in for a update :)!

Day 16

Looking good I think although think I need to start feeding nutrients soon but not certain as I see a leaf looking yellow at the tip here is a picture, anyone have ideas on what it could be ?

All help appreciated as its my first grow

Also new meter came and humidity is at 50% temps at 78 - 80F still a little high :/

what is are you adjusting your pH to? you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. the curled leaf tips may be from either pH fluctuation or heat but your temperature is acceptable. your plant is large enough to begin getting 1/4 strength nutrients.

Hello guys dropping in for a update :)!

Day 16

Looking good I think although think I need to start feeding nutrients soon but not certain as I see a leaf looking yellow at the tip here is a picture, anyone have ideas on what it could be ?

All help appreciated as its my first grow

Also new meter came and humidity is at 50% temps at 78 - 80F still a little high :/

My temps run upto 82 really not that bad maybe a ph problem or a circulation problem

Update Day 24 - white hairs appearing :)!

Have started lsting since last update and have added an extra 70w 2700k cfl in under the canopy.

image3961.jpg
[/url]
These are the current temps and humidity.

Also have started feeding in quarter strength nutrients boibizz grow/bloom/topmax following feeding chart supplied.

Also during my first attempt at LST I bent the main stem almost 90 degree but has since been splinted and only a small tear was made.

As its an auto m guessing that the stem being bent most probably ruined whatever chance I had of getting a decent yield but as its a first grow and I need to follow it through until the end.

All comments welcome :)!

Yeah exactly that so with it being a natural low yielding plant the bent stem may have dropped the yield even further

Any yield is more than ya got sir. :) Keep the faith!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom