RandomEighty8 - 2nd Organic Soil Grow - Scrog - The Doctor x 2 Pepperjack Haze - 2014

Re: RandomEighty8 - 2nd Organic Soil Grow - Scrog - The Doctor x 2 Pepperjack Haze -

second time I've said this... this morning lol but you learn as you grow man, literally and metaphorically.

Re: RandomEighty8 - 2nd Organic Soil Grow - Scrog - The Doctor x 2 Pepperjack Haze -

well done...awesome job
keep up the good works

I Think after my next crop or 2 im going to do a side by side. organic soil. coco. and a hydro bucket bubbler of some sort.

i picked these up from my local garden centre. they are metal stakes used for securing the sheeting to patches of garden where you want to kill off weeds and grass. i cant remember the name of them now but theres a pic for you.

Thanks for the pic. They looked like the tool we used to use to remove the in-dash car stereo out of Ford cars.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

No sorry its a finished grow. I had to chop 2 weeks early as I had to do some emergency work to my house and I didn't dare leave my grow going on with builders and electricians letting them selves in and out. And I couldn't really give a strain review as it wasn't as good as what it could be.

Yea sorry. I had a plant produce major nanners so I cropped. And I only just got back on 420. Done a few grows. Any way I'm setting a new grow space up soon so I will start from there. 5 weeks aprocimately.

WP_20150319_17_57_00_Pro.jpg

That's from last night.

It will be a new journal. From scratch. I'm going to comprise of showing me build up my tent from scratch and veg then flower. Because I don't do perpetual. I just get a big harvest every 3 to 4 months.

Edit: And yes 4 plants in a Wilma 4 pot

Back
Top Bottom