CFL Cupboard Grow

mcbonez

LOWRYDER (AUTOMATIC) - FEMINIZED!

Sprout date - 6/04/2012

Light - x2 30w energy saving (150w / 1900 lumen each)

Soil - 50% John Inns No 2 Potting soil + 50% Perlite

Water - Bottled water pH 7.2

Ventilation - 12v PC fan intake + exhaust

Cupboard - (H-680mm) (W-570mm) (D-490mm)

This is my first ever grow I have no experiance at all i would like help and advice throughout the whole cycle from seed to harvest comments are welcome! Would like someone to help me through my grow anyone interested send me a message thanks

IMG_016816.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 (6-04-12)

-Temperature - 87F
-Humidity - 28%
-Water ph - 7.2 (125ml)
-Soil ph - 6

IMG_019016.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7 (12-04-12)

-Temperature - 88.8F
-Humidity - 31%
-Water ph - 7.2 (125ml)
-Soil - ph 6
-Nutrients - (Bio-Bizz Grow) 0.25ml

IMG_019418.jpg

Day 10 (15-04-12)
(Transplant to 500 litre 9" pot)
(75% John Inns No 2 Potting soil + 25% Perlite)
(Light change - CFL 240V/200W 6400K Blue Spectrum with reflector)

-Temperature - 91F
-Humidity - 21%
-Water ph - 6.1 (500ml)
-Soil ph - 6
-Nutrients - None

IMG_020430.jpg
IMG_019519.jpg
IMG_0197.jpg

Day 14 (19-04-12)

-Temperature - 87.4F
-Humidity - 30%
-Water ph - 7.8 (1 Lt)
-Soil ph - 5.5?
-Nutrients - (Bio-Bizz Grow) 2ml

IMG_021032.jpg
IMG_021123.jpg

Day 21 (26-04-12)

-Temperature - 85.8F
-Humidity - 31%
-Water ph - 7.9
-Soil ph - 5
-Nutrients - (Bio-Bizz Bloom) 1ml
-Water - 1 Litre
-Garden Lime - 1-1/2 Tsp

Week3-1-11.jpg
Week3-21.jpg

Day 28 (03-05-12)

-Temperature - 84F
-Humidity - 31%
-Water ph - 6.1
-Soil ph - 5.5
-Fertiliser - (Bio-Bizz Bloom) 1ml
-Water - 1 Litre
-Garden Lime - 1-1/2 Tsp

(Light change 250w Red CFL + 150w 1900 Lumen CFL, add more garden lime to bring soil ph up and broke a flower off trying to bend a branch so i dip the stem in some root membrane powder and plant it will this grow and what will happen with it ???????) Also trying the Screen of green method dont really know what im doing or if im doing things right so basically im just trying to spread out all the flowers allowing one flower per square which is 50mm x 50mm)
Week43.jpg
Week4-12.jpg
Wekk41.jpg

Day 35 (10-05-12)

-Temperature -
-Humidity -
-Water ph -
-Soil ph
-Fertiliser
-Water

Congrats on popping your first bean, just a start on the most satisfying hobby.

Suggest you look in the 'How to grow M' menu and there are some very good instructions/explanations of the SCrog technique, well worth the investment of time. When the plants are so small shouldn't really be anything growing through the screen but being trained underneath.

Good reading and good luck

:welcome:

Congrats on popping your first bean, just a start on the most satisfying hobby.

Suggest you look in the 'How to grow M' menu and there are some very good instructions/explanations of the SCrog technique, well worth the investment of time. When the plants are so small shouldn't really be anything growing through the screen but being trained underneath.

Good reading and good luck

:welcome:

Thanks dude i decided not to use the SCrog method think i was jumping the gun a little did no research so i did a little LST instead to be on the safe side and it worked great . . . i think lol we shall see when i update tmorrow

Thanks

subd mate, great journal, i used cfls until i switched to hps in the last few days i got great results with cfl and found the plants didnt stretch much at all, have a read through my journal and introduce yourself and people can see your journal then, try and get the link to your journal at the bottom of every post you make, all you need to do is go to the first page of your journal, and highlight the url at the top and click copy, then at open a new tab with this site open and at the top of the page theirs a link that says user cp, click on this, when that page opens scroll down the left hand side until you see a tab that say edit signature, click on this, then in the box write a title, of what ever your journal title is, then press enter, then the line below your title right click with the mouse then press paste, then at the bottom of the box you can either click preview or confirm or something similar, if you click preview it will show you how your signature will look at the end of every post you make, once it looks ok then just ok it and then every time you make a post people will be able to click on the link and look at your journal, so if you look at other journals yourself and make comments then people can come over and check your journal out.

welcome to 420mag, the best grow site by far

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom