First Time Grower Needs Help

I think it's safe to say that both of those are hybrids. Probably indica dominate. Sometime with hybrids though, they will look like one, but smoke like the other.

Plants are looking good:thumb: It seems to me that the tall plant is still vegging because I see no hairs. Remember growing outdoors is seasonal so until it's ready to flower you wont know ( unless you took it indoors and induced flowering by going 12/12, sexing the plant then returning it to outdoors to finish its grow) imho:Namaste:
sativa or indica that is the question......i can't honestly answer that, I would be guessing.

Thank you so much for your help, kinda old school on growing, but since i live here in Va its kinda hard to do the old school thing, between to easy to get ripped off and the critters its a toss up so i chose the greenhouse effect
seems to be doing ok, so far that isi can let my big plant go about 10 more inches then i will ahve to do something with her because she will have out grown the little greenhouse thing i have now

if i remember right the seed i used with the big one was some really good shit , or i would not have saved the seeds from it, the baby one was out of some seeds my hubby kept in a jar in his bed side table, so i have no idea what it is or was, but she ( and i say this with all hope on both of my plants (SHE) ) is on the fast track in the growing department just a little over a wk old and i seen the starting of the 3rd leaf today, so who knows its a toss of the coin on both of them. but i do like the sounds of hybrid, My Son wants to take some of his ashes ( Hubbys ashes) and put them around in the little plant, because he said his dad said to plant a good plant and to do that with a few of his ashes , My Husband passed this December due to Cancer, so yeah i can see him doing that,I just hope it dont kill my plant lol my hubby didnt have a very green thumb.

Back
Top Bottom