First time grower needs help

madmax1

I have about 37 plants vegging right now some are developing yellowing and curling I will post some pics hopefully you guys can help out. I don't know how to post pics on my iPhone I don't have a computer right now so if anyone can help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance

image31981.jpg
image31978.jpg

No pests I used miracle grow it was what I was able to get my hands on I know it's not a great soil as far as ph I will know later today I am going to go buy a ph reader also I was using tap water I'm now going to switch to distilled water and test ph. Do you think I should do a flush?

Yeah, it looks like a nutrient/pH issue to me as well. The time-release nutes in MG can wreak havoc on these little plants. If you're shopping at Home Depot, look for ProMix or another potting soil with no nutrients. ProMix is mostly peat moss and perlite, but you'll probably want to add some more perlite for better drainage.

If you transplant, wait until the pots dry out a bit and just carefully pick away any extra MG soil that doesn't have roots in it (likely at the top). Then put it in it's larger, new home! They should bounce back after a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom