First Time Growing Gran Daddy Purple and LA Kush

Muttt

I've got a GDP and LA Kush clone. What can I expect from these two strains? This is my first attempt. Any info would be helpful.

No one has grown either of these two strains???

Edited To Add: ..........

I currently have clones in my little T5 clone box. But, as soon as they are big enough, they'll go into the 4'x3'x6' tall flowering box. I'm running a 600w MH/HPS with a screen for scrogging. They'll be living in 7 gal airpots using organic compost/soil/perlite.

Would like to know how either of these two act ..........

1. Hard or easy to clone?
2. What kind of stretch to expect?
3. Average yeild
4. Average flowering days?
5. How do they take to scrogging?
6. Etc. etc.

Somebody must know somethin.

My first grow was with GDP. They say it's low yield & hard to grow. They do make good mothers for cloning from what I heard, but my grow season is kinda limited so I didn't bother. I pulled a little over 1oz (dry!) from each of my plants. I grew using LST so I had very bushy plants (about 2 feet wide). I vegged for 2 months, had issues with powder mildew (neem oil will fix that) and fed with miracle grow in Kellogs soil in 12" pots. I also started with CFL's, moved to a 250w MH and then to a 600w HPS. I think it took just over 65 days to get where I wanted the trichomes. They should take well to scrogging, but I recommend you keep it simple for your first grow. Take the time to get the proper nutes & set up properly BEFORE you start.

Next time, do the research before you get your plants. Feel free to look thru the pictures. Sorry I never finished the grow pics, but I managed to lose them all before I could upload them.

Well,

Unfortunately, most of the dispenceries here locally have been shut down/run out because the elections are getting close. So, there was only one place available and they only had a few clones to choose from. So, I just grabbed a couple while the getting was good. In the future, hopefully there will be more options available. Then I can be a little more choosy.

I was just happy to have a couple clones. Didn't really care what they were. Just wanted something that looked healthy.

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom