First-timer and loving it

sixman

Hey out there as u see from the title im new to this started smoke after i was in a car accident. Played some pro ball for a lil then the day that changed my life forever. Was in a bad accident where i was almost killed long story short broke my back had many surgeries and plenty of pain pills with no relieve in sight.started smoking and eating different types of medical marijuana and it was the only thing that helped. Now a year later im able to play with my kids and do things that i was not able to do before i found my life saving cure. Now im in the process of growing my own. As of now i have 2 ladies doin very well. Just placed an order from herbies on 8-14 and another from True north today. Wasnt sure of what to get so got a lil of this and a lil of that. Looking for some advice on different growing techniques and strains as of now using soil but like i said doing pretty good for the first time and help is always useful. Im on the east coast Philadelphia thanks and hope to hear from yall

Welcome to :420:. Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you got off Big Pharma pills and decided to go with Mother Natures finest. This is the best site on the net to learn all about the ins and outs of MMJ. Best of the Best are in these forums. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. Good luck and thanks again for joining...

Woke up this morning checked in on the ladies and seems tht we have some balls in the room. Yea one of my 3 plant are male. Upset about all the work i put into it now he has to go. Seed where post to br fem guess not. Question the male u can see his balls are big as day now the two females on the other had not to many define bud spots im use roots bud Booster not really sure wat to use any help would be greatly appreciated. Not really looking to get much out of thm being this is my first time but more on the side of being to atleast yield 2-3oz of good medicine. I have more seeds on the way from Herbies and some from true north seed company. Wasnt sure what to get so i got almost some of everything lets start the list with Barneys chunk feminized greenhouse trainwreck feminized female white widow X big buck feminized female lemon Kush feminized heavy weight fast fast auto autoflowering feminized seeds mystery of cannabis auto blueberry THC bomb feminized royal blue Matic Northern Lights automatic diesel automatic dark devil auto feminized cream Mandarin bubba kush blue mammoth black cream and last but not least Auto berry Ryder just looking for a little help information on the strains listed in a little help on different soils and techniques i should try using thank lookn forward to hear whats out there

Hi Sixman!

Welcome to 420! As Mtn said, sorry to hear about your accident. That's crazy shit. We're thankful you're here!

I was also involved in a life altering car accident. (Ever just cringe when people say "be thankful you're alive?" I can appreciate the compassion. But the saying really grinds my gears. Like I wasn't thankful I was alive before the accident?) Anyways, Long story short :p marijuana saved my life. The drug is amazing and growing it myself it's quite therapeutic. Good for the mind.

We appreciate you coming to the magazine. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask or check out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab.

Wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you around!

Back
Top Bottom