First timer near harvest, couple questions

slink586

This is the first time I've
been successful thus far. She is about 37 maybe 40 days flowering . She is either blue dream or slh from a bag seed. Does anyone have an opinion on her strain. . The smell near the plant is funky stank, I did rub a a leaf with a frosting of trichomes and that was a refreshing blast of citrus'y fruity and a sweet aroma . My girl did the same and got blueberrys and strawberries, so Idk. It is full swing fall with temp 60's day and 40's at night. I am very happy how she is doing in this weather. I lost my top by accidentally snapped her but repaired and started growing again bur a big storm came thru and broke my bandage she couldn't recover. The stalk is beefed up and healthy. I seen mostly cloudy trics no sign of amber.
IMG_20120925_191512.jpg

Or if anyone could give of estimate of prime ripeness. I know sativa hybrids take a little longer for flower

Woow Very nice tall long buds there buddy.
By what I can see by the bud , u need 2-3 more weeks.

But really when it comes to harvest its all up to what kinda high you r looking for .

As if you harvest a bit early it gives u more of a head high , if u wait longer its more of a full body high.
Since I started growing I use a vaporizer now and I pick n smoke , meaning i pick me a bud here and there during the last weeks of flowering and test her out until I get the High im looking for , even though just the 3-4 weeks of flowering in a vaporizer gets u toasted .

I only let my girls flower for 6-7 weeks tops . But as long as the weather is good just keep her growing . once u see she is starting to die because of the weather harvest her. and while u wait pick a few buds here and there to try out . u can always quick dry the buds u pick and smoke it , Taste isnt all that great but it does the job 100% :)

Thanks! I'm about to sample now. I enjoy a good sativa. Head high mostly but in the evenings I need help with sleep so I like the body relaxation of an indicated. What do you think she could be I know its either blue dream or super lemon haze.I thoug

There just isn't any way to tell. The strain that is.

Back
Top Bottom