First Timer

Ok cool! I did grab the Pro-mix from my local Hydrofarm. They changed their store name to Garden Indoors LLC. I drove past it 2 times & ended up at their warehouse. When I walked in the receptionist gave me the right directions & when I walked in I was pretty amazed at all the different setups they had sitting in there plus all the different selections of nutes. So I asked for the Pro-mix & the guy said "You want a bail?" & I said "Yea sure." He came back with a 60lbs. bail of Pro-mix & carried it to the car for me & said "That'll be $37.42." I said "Are you sure the website says $51.95?" He said "Sure we don't ship that stuff even if we did it would have to be put in a trash bag to keep itall together." So I left with a smile & a trunk full of opportunity.

Ok I see that Sears sells the Osmosote + for $18.15 & it's right up the street from me so that's where I will be going for that.

LMAO!!! My girl said the guy in the store was like (in a Tommy Chong voice) "Yea man, you can grow some good pot with this soil man. Oh don't worry I'll carry it to the car for you I do this all day man. Have a Happy 420 Man!"

Ok option number 2 for a tent exact measurements are 96" x 48" x 78"

If you go with something that big you're going to be needing more than one panel! Unless you are just figuring for future expansion...I think the environment is easier to control the larger the grow area is.

:Namaste:

Yea I will have 1 panel & 2 spotlights with LED bulbs. So far I have 4 seeds that I'm planting & several more that need to germinate about 15-20 in all.

Bought my first container of Osmocote plus from Home Depot for $9 with the nice lady's discount at the register

Awesome bro! $9 = 75-100 kick ass plants! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom