Hey all

MadBeans

Hey guys, been lurking on this forum for a few weeks and decided to join up and post!
I have two girls, both are two weeks today.
Possible Indica
IMAG032818.jpg

Possible Sativa
IMAG032716.jpg

Both are bag seed.
Im very new to all of this but im keeping logs and doing all of my research and will be updating.
What do you guys think? Let me know and will continue to update if anyone is intrested.
(my green thumb isnt too bad :D.
Thanks!:420:

Hey guys, been lurking on this forum for a few weeks and decided to join up and post!
I have two girls, both are two weeks today.
Possible Indica
IMAG032818.jpg

Possible Sativa
IMAG032716.jpg

Both are bag seed.
Im very new to all of this but im keeping logs and doing all of my research and will be updating.
What do you guys think? Let me know and will continue to update if anyone is intrested.
(my green thumb isnt too bad :D.
Thanks!:420:

Ditto what Mr. TacticalGrow said, this site has a ton and a half of info and the best growers around the WORLD, read and take up the info like a sponge and learn and grow from it. What are you growing in soil wise, nutes, and what lighting are you using, BTW welcome to 420, Peace OG.

Im not sure on the soil that they are in now, but i will be switching to fox farm, both soil and nutes. Right now since im barely over my two week point i have no nutes, i also need to pick up a ph meter, as for lighting im using a diy cfl unit. check my other thread to see pics, speaking of which i am going to update tomorrow. thank you sir!

Im not sure on the soil that they are in now, but i will be switching to fox farm, both soil and nutes. Right now since im barely over my two week point i have no nutes, i also need to pick up a ph meter, as for lighting im using a diy cfl unit. check my other thread to see pics, speaking of which i am going to update tomorrow. thank you sir!

What other thread? What forum or subforum?

Back
Top Bottom