Very First Grow!

MadBeans

Hey guys this is going to be my first grow!
i currently have two plants, both being two weeks old.
IMAG032818.jpg

IMAG032716.jpg

IMAG033315.jpg

Earth Worth 33x33x63 grow tent.
IMAG032913.jpg

IMAG033115.jpg

Cfl Lighting... DiY! ( only have two 23w in there, but it is expandable up to eight)
IMAG033412.jpg

IMAG033210.jpg

Diy Co2 Generator
IMAG033012.jpg

Will be doing updates on this grow!
Let me know what you think!
:green_heart:

Update!
Here is the complete cfl unit with 4 6500k and 4 5000k
IMG_005037.JPG

Another few pics of the girls
IMG_005330.JPG

IMG_005230.JPG

Im also a little worried about the droopage with both girls
IMG_005431.JPG

Also a few questions:
Could a reason for the curling be that i have them in clear containers?
when should i transplant, a month?
when i use FF ocean do i need to introduce nutes or should i wait, because supposedly it comes with a 30 day supply for what your plants need?
Thanks!

Update!
Here is the complete cfl unit with 4 6500k and 4 5000k
IMG_005037.JPG

Another few pics of the girls
IMG_005330.JPG

IMG_005230.JPG

Im also a little worried about the droopage with both girls
IMG_005431.JPG

Also a few questions:
Could a reason for the curling be that i have them in clear containers?
when should i transplant, a month?
when i use FF ocean do i need to introduce nutes or should i wait, because supposedly it comes with a 30 day supply for what your plants need?
Thanks!

Now Im no expert, but it may be the clear containers!! I have heard & read about them being a bad choice of home for your plants! I would transplant them A.S.A.P. if I where you!! Just to be on the safe side!! Make sure to be EXTRA GENTAL when handling and transplanting!!!:Namaste:

Now Im no expert, but it may be the clear containers!! I have heard & read about them being a bad choice of home for your plants! I would transplant them A.S.A.P. if I where you!! Just to be on the safe side!! Make sure to be EXTRA GENTAL when handling and transplanting!!!:Namaste:

Ditto that on the clear , the light will kill the roots of the plant. If you want to go the 2ltr hempie , I would recommend painting them black or finding a darker container. The clear is not good for the plant. Peace OG

That's what I figured, but if I don't go with the FF ocean as my soil I might to settle for something else... Any suggestions?
But I do already have new pots to put them in so I'm good to go, just need soil!:thanks:

The light green and clear plastic does not keep the light out, If you notice in soil most pots are dark or almost a solid clay like = no light , Hydro they do everyhing hey can to keep the light out of the water or root system. Try taping a brown cgrocery bag around it . sounds wierd but the light on he sides of them is not good.

Well something along the lines of name brand stuff, my closest hydro shop is closed on weekends and I haven't made a trip up there for my nutes/ soil. I mean 20+ for the soil and the nutes... Damn lol

Well something along the lines of name brand stuff, my closest hydro shop is closed on weekends and I haven't made a trip up there for my nutes/ soil. I mean 20+ for the soil and the nutes... Damn lol

Either the Roots or FFOF will have enough natural nutrients in them to support the plant for a week or so depending on size. A seedling maybe double that. I get a bag of the Roots Organic soil for about $12 wait a week or two on nutes, Peace OG

Either the Roots or FFOF will have enough natural nutrients in them to support the plant for a week or so depending on size. A seedling maybe double that. I get a bag of the Roots Organic soil for about $12 wait a week or two on nutes, Peace OG

PREACH BROTHER!! :amen: You dont want to overload it with nute or you will fry it!!!:rip:

Update!!
my girls in their new homes!
IMG_005531.JPG

IMG_005627.JPG

Now i am worried about this one^ her root ball feel apart when transplanting but hopefully she will be fine
IMG_005722.JPG

Fox Farm baby!

Hey Madbeans

Nice grow buddy ;) might i ask a few questions

How often are you watering?.. the droop that im seeing in all your pictures looks IMO to be either 2 things over watering , or under watering.

Your plants are still pretty much in sprouting form i would wait atleast 2 weeks before even adding any nutes. to the feeding schedule and then always start at half or quarter strength.

whats the temps in the room is it warm enough?
and whats your hymidity levels?

Again looks like a nice grow buddy!

It could very well be underwatering, I was going maybe every 3-5 days between watering. As far as humidity and temps I'm not sure I haven't got a thermometer (I'm in my basement) so temps vary, but I will be picking up a decent thermometer soon so I can monitor my temps

Back
Top Bottom