First Grow - Under The Sink Stealth Grow

When i transplant it in 2 weeks time should i pull the plant out of the seedling mix then on to a potting mix?

Yes sir then Look at a line of nutes while you're at the store getting soil. Doesn't have to be anything crazy. Just do a little homework on whatever's available. I'm sure we can help you with it

Yes sir then Look at a line of nutes while you're at the store getting soil. Doesn't have to be anything crazy. Just do a little homework on whatever's available. I'm sure we can help you with it

well i bought nutes in advance since they were on the cheap side. Its a 14-14-14.
Photo_on_5-15-15_at_1_27_AM_2.jpg
Photo_on_5-15-15_at_1_27_AM.jpg

Got some good people helping you here broski, Your nutes should be fine for veg just use as directed, you will wanting to change the nutes out for flower though.

Flowering/Bloom Low Nitrogen or N / Medium or High Phosphorus, I would go the highest middle number you can find, / Medium or High Potassium or K value.

I read you may be in the Philippines, not sure how available Nutrients are there but here we have so many options it is ridiculous, but I know people who use Miracle grow, not the best but it seems to work, I wouldn't use it because I have choice. Essentially what I am saying and I hope I do not ruffle any feathers here is you can use a generic fertilizer for bloom in a NPK ratio of (15-30-15) or around there, it is important for the fist number to be low, and the other two can be medium to high.

Good luck lots of good people here :)

Seed provides some great information on some basic Nutes. And he's right. It's a base nute but with some choice you may want something more specific.

But don't let us burst your bubble Holmes! That stuff is a great start. But yet switch it up for a bloom/flower nute after. Probably cost about the same.

We will be here to help when you hit that stage, just keep the pictures and questions coming, and prepare your space for some pungent goodness because it is coming :)

Got some good people helping you here broski, Your nutes should be fine for veg just use as directed, you will wanting to change the nutes out for flower though.

Flowering/Bloom Low Nitrogen or N / Medium or High Phosphorus, I would go the highest middle number you can find, / Medium or High Potassium or K value.

I read you may be in the Philippines, not sure how available Nutrients are there but here we have so many options it is ridiculous, but I know people who use Miracle grow, not the best but it seems to work, I wouldn't use it because I have choice. Essentially what I am saying and I hope I do not ruffle any feathers here is you can use a generic fertilizer for bloom in a NPK ratio of (15-30-15) or around there, it is important for the fist number to be low, and the other two can be medium to high.

Good luck lots of good people here :)

i think i came across a nute with those numbers here!!! ill get em soon!

Seed provides some great information on some basic Nutes. And he's right. It's a base nute but with some choice you may want something more specific.

But don't let us burst your bubble Holmes! That stuff is a great start. But yet switch it up for a bloom/flower nute after. Probably cost about the same.

what ive noticed is they all were priced similarly around 2-4 dollars seems pretty affordable to me.

Would it be wise to put clear plastic cups on top of the pots as a humidity dome? or its fine leaving the pots alone under the lamps.
My grow room rightnow is pretty hot should i be concerned? i havent got a temp and humidity gauge yet since im prioritising my current income since im still a student, so i basically have to balance buying my own stash, buying papers and my grow room. Basically everything else is free just the stuff i need for my stash,papers and grow supplies.

Back
Top Bottom