First Grow - Under The Sink Stealth Grow

Sounds like a plan. What is your humidity like in there?

I havent got temp readers yet but ill get one ASAP as ive read around this forum, it being VERY important. It was pretty thick and hot when i got 4 bulbs earlier now its not that thick but still noticeably humid.

Getting one of these asap
Screen_Shot_2015-05-16_at_3_27_35_AM.png

Nope you're fine. You've got a few days before you want to move them. Try and keep them as close as 2-3"

What's your light cycle?
Temp and humidity help to to answer the watering question.

Would pumice be an ok substitute for perlite?

Pumice as long as it is granular and not huge rocks, Rice hulls would work to if you can find them, adding a bit of coco to the mix will also make it drain better. As far as the humidity meters go you can use the none digital household type if you are in a pinch for cash.

I have a pile of these small Hygrometers from a pet store that I use for curing my Meds in Jars, if you buy one of these you can also use it in your grow space.

Hygrometer2.jpg

Also have you thought about odour control? You will need it eventually or you not worried about it.

Cheers

my current cycle is 24/0

Keep the soil moist. If you're spraying with a bottle spray every 12 hours. If you watering with a can. Stop. And spray with s bottle until you see some green. To avoid displacing the seed. Turning her upside down or somethjbg

Pumice as long as it is granular and not huge rocks, Rice hulls would work to if you can find them, adding a bit of coco to the mix will also make it drain better. As far as the humidity meters go you can use the none digital household type if you are in a pinch for cash.

I have a pile of these small Hygrometers from a pet store that I use for curing my Meds in Jars, if you buy one of these you can also use it in your grow space.

Hygrometer2.jpg

Also have you thought about odour control? You will need it eventually or you not worried about it.

Cheers

Were those nice and cheap Seed? I get mine from home hardware. And there just under 3$. Think I've got 20 of them

This was not exactly what I have and this particular example is not cheap, as it is pet supply crap, I think $5, the ones I have are not accurate but I have calibrated them with a high quality hygrometer and wrote the correction factor on the lense.

Hygrometer2.jpg

Cheers

The hardware sells them by kilo theyre arbout the same size as perlite i found in my other seedling mix. Ill check a local pet store if they have them!
Odor isnt that much of a concern i guess, concerned more about venting the hot air out.

Keep the soil moist. If you're spraying with a bottle spray every 12 hours. If you watering with a can. Stop. And spray with s bottle until you see some green. To avoid displacing the seed. Turning her upside down or somethjbg

I use a spray bottle to keep it moist should i not be worried when the top is dry yet about half an inch down it is moist?

Any tips on training her once she pops out?

My plan for training is fim at 8" tall, then i will bend her over.. And continue to move the wires up her branches to keep the tops of each one level.. But there are a lot of approaches you can take.. For a short grow like yours maybe look into fluxing?

My plan for training is fim at 8" tall, then i will bend her over.. And continue to move the wires up her branches to keep the tops of each one level.. But there are a lot of approaches you can take.. For a short grow like yours maybe look into fluxing?

should i flux and fim? would it be worth it to do root pruning?

Back
Top Bottom