First Grow - Under The Sink Stealth Grow

If that works. Depending on the price you could probably just go to you local hardware store and grab a bag of HP potting mix. Or something similar. This is what I use. It comes in different sizes and colored bags. But this will do you just fine. I think I spent 30/40$ on this huge bag. But a smaller one would run you like 5-10$

As you can see it's got some white shit in it. Some peat moss of some kind. Maybe a little mulch or humus. Perfect deal
image25150.jpg

image25151.jpg

not sure where to get those at the moment tho. how many parts of each (seed raising kind i posted) should i mix?

Pro mix
Sunshine
Coles
Fox farm (ocean forest,happy frog, light warrior, k9 kube
Canna
Roots

One of those is probably available even in the Phillipines

ill look in to finding them asap!

You don't have the perlite yet right?

Start another batch in the seedling soil and see how it goes. Hopefully by the time their ready for transplant you'll have found soil or at least received some perlite.

You don't have the perlite yet right?

Start another batch in the seedling soil and see how it goes. Hopefully by the time their ready for transplant you'll have found soil or at least received some perlite.

Sadly i dont have it yet.
Should i use the first one i bought or the recent one?
And how do i transplant a seedling from a seed raising medium to a potting medium?

btw wont the perlite be enough on the most recent soil purchase ive made?
Photo_on_5-14-15_at_5_09_PM.jpg

Uh. Hmm you got junk yards and Scrap yards around look for some reflective tin or sheet metal you can bend. On ebay you can probably get a reflector for 20$us shipped.

Take a picture of a handful of the mix. But I think it should be good.

You don't want to transplant until she's a couple weeks in. Somewhat established. Dutty or Dan can answer those questions for you. I'm not a transplanting kind of guy.

I'd wait till seed is almost bound up. Look for roots at bottom. Depending on pot size I use keg cups or 2" nursery squares, mine get about oh geez maybe 4" tall have three nodes roughly here's one in a 1.5" pot not quite ready
DSC_39771.JPG

Definitely wait a few weeks before transplant. I think I did mine at 2 weeks and then again at 5 weeks. I just moistened the soil and tipped the plant upside down, supporting it with me hand, and slid it out of the pot. Check the root system and if it was circling around the pot, then I put it in the next size.

Doesn't look like enough white shit

Haha white shit. You're killin me.

Definitely need some more of it bud. And if you could, what is the black pellet stuff? Is that a nutrient of somekind? Or living matter? (Mulch or something)

Back
Top Bottom