First Grow - Under The Sink Stealth Grow

Well i got these today. Any input?
Photo_on_5-17-15_at_6_53_PM_2.jpg
Photo_on_5-17-15_at_6_35_PM.jpg

That looks like some good stuff bud!!especially the vermiculite.

Best way to tell is to open it up. Take a handful and look at it.

I missed your posted about the spraying. As a seedling you can't drowned them! You want the entire soil moist. Once you see some green you want to start regular feedings. On a 24 hour light cycle you may need to spray more than once. Maybe twice. Ensuring not to get the plant itself wet.

Hope thatbhelps

That looks like some good stuff bud!!especially the vermiculite.

Best way to tell is to open it up. Take a handful and look at it.

I missed your posted about the spraying. As a seedling you can't drowned them! You want the entire soil moist. Once you see some green you want to start regular feedings. On a 24 hour light cycle you may need to spray more than once. Maybe twice. Ensuring not to get the plant itself wet.

Hope thatbhelps

Havent opened em up yet! but should i buy some pumice and a bigger pot already?
So far i mist twice a day

Sorry to hear about that Holmes! If there's anything I can understand it's the death of our seedlings.

But the lesson you just learned was worth a seed or two. I have this idea that it's better to fail at the beginning of the game. So when a loss happens it's not as significant. Not that it doesn't matter. I just feel the blow is a little less.

Reminds me of when I was young getting in trouble with the law. Had fun, got caught, fucked up and now I'm older and wiser and I have no record! :). Helps to get all the learning out at the beginning. Seems the lesson learned sinks if sooner.

We're rootin for you over here big guy! Keep your chin up and stay positive.

I probably shouldn't even pipe up here because mixing soil is not my forte.

However,:cough: from what I've read you generally want to stick with equal parts for your base. 1-1-1 3-3-3 etc

Most of my reading is for LOS so maybe it doesn't apply.

I've not used pumice, so I'm not quite sure what the ratio should be. If it were me I would only use the pumice on the bottom, just for better drainage. So it would look something like 20% pumice at the bottom, then 50% soilless mix and 30% verm blended together on top.

oh, and don't premix the nutrients in there. It will make it too hot for the seedlings. The nutrients you have are water soluble, so you will want to put them in water and let them desolve before watering with them.

I've not used pumice, so I'm not quite sure what the ratio should be. If it were me I would only use the pumice on the bottom, just for better drainage. So it would look something like 20% pumice at the bottom, then 50% soilless mix and 30% verm blended together on top.

oh, and don't premix the nutrients in there. It will make it too hot for the seedlings. The nutrients you have are water soluble, so you will want to put them in water and let them desolve before watering with them.

will do sir!

1 gal seems fine for the space youve got to work with.. And to be honest when dropping my seeds, i just put a little first knuckle deep hole, put the seed in tap root down.. And dont even cover it back up.. Moisten the soil first so it doesnt have any compressing action on your seed regardless of your mix,

1 gal seems fine for the space youve got to work with.. And to be honest when dropping my seeds, i just put a little first knuckle deep hole, put the seed in tap root down.. And dont even cover it back up.. Moisten the soil first so it doesnt have any compressing action on your seed regardless of your mix,

alright sir! wish me luck!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom