First Timer

Hi james--

Welcome to 420magazine, glad you found us. There is much more information and a lot more interesting things, keep reading, keep learning, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

welcome i am new too!

Hey James 1st, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!
I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

I love all of the support I am seeing on here! I'm no math genius so if someone could do a nutrients for dummies tutorial for me feel free to pm me. I am going to beusing soil for my garden in side of a grow box so all pointers & feedback is helpful.

I love all of the support I am seeing on here! I'm no math genius so if someone could do a nutrients for dummies tutorial for me feel free to pm me. I am going to be using soil for my garden in side of a grow box so all pointers & feedback is helpful.

All depends how involved you want to get! You could use a CRF like Osmocote Plus... There's a thread on it here: Osmocote Plus Plant Food - Discuss Its Use With Cannabis Here! and get very high quality meds at a very cheap price. Or, you could use something like BPN: Blue Planet Nutrients...tons of journals here to show how well the BPN stuff works. :thumb: and it's still reasonably priced. I'm doing an all organic high Brix grow right now...

Ok grow box plans are coming along. So far I'm going to have an exhaust fan at the top one on the rear wall they will both go into filtered exhaust boxes mylar on the walls panda film draped on the outside of the doors & as far as light I'm undecided on that part as of now.

All depends how involved you want to get! You could use a CRF like Osmocote Plus... There's a thread on it here: Osmocote Plus Plant Food - Discuss Its Use With Cannabis Here! and get very high quality meds at a very cheap price. Or, you could use something like BPN: Blue Planet Nutrients...tons of journals here to show how well the BPN stuff works. :thumb: and it's still reasonably priced. I'm doing an all organic high Brix grow right now...

The organic grow seems like will show a nice comparison to the the hydro grows. I will look into this as an option also

:rollingeyes::rollingeyes:The only depressing part about this is there are usually seeds to be found in my area but now since I want/need some there aren't any around :rollingeyes:

I'm going to Hydrofarm & picking up Promix then to Depot to pick up some Osmocote today also I may have located my test seeds but all I know is at that special time today it will be a thick cloud in my house to honor the task at hand!

I'm going to Hydrofarm & picking up Promix then to Depot to pick up some Osmocote today also I may have located my test seeds but all I know is at that special time today it will be a thick cloud in my house to honor the task at hand!

Happy 4/20!

The one you want to get is Osmocote Plus...you might not find it at Home dePot...if you end up getting regular Oscocote you'll need to add something for micronutrients, so you are better off getting the OC+ IMHO!

Back
Top Bottom