First timers getting high

frumpy

around my town there is so much bullshit about people not being physically able to get high their first time... i know i got high for my first time but they think its not possible

for example last night i smoekd up one of my friends for his first time- he knows how to inhale and shit but i dunno if he was pulling hard enough- and he didnt get high

i was just wondering if 'not being able to get high your first time' is a myth or a true fact

any feedback welcome

i didnt get high for the first like 5 times i smoked and i smoked alot. idk what the deal was, but dam i was pissed. i got bloodshot eyes, but was not high

The first time I smoked was the highest I have ever been. I think the main problem with first timers is they don't know how to do it correctly. The first time I smoked I was properly taught how to hit a bong. And only after three bong rips that was the highest I would ever be. Man that night will probably end up on my top 10 nights of my life.

The first time I smoked was fucking crazy!! I got soooo high it felt like I was walking in air!!! fucking christ if I could only get that again.....

My good friends family has a japanese exchange student, for the school year. He came could barely speak english or understand us lol. and originally thought our joint was a cigarette but when we told him it was pot he was like no I don't smoke pot etc. and we were smoking quite a bit with a bunch of people and finally he wants to try a toke lol that kid got so stoned off 1 toke, he just hooted it back lol it was great now hes an avid pothead and loves bc lol

imma_rebel said:
My good friends family has a japanese exchange student, for the school year. He came could barely speak english or understand us lol. and originally thought our joint was a cigarette but when we told him it was pot he was like no I don't smoke pot etc. and we were smoking quite a bit with a bunch of people and finally he wants to try a toke lol that kid got so stoned off 1 toke, he just hooted it back lol it was great now hes an avid pothead and loves bc lol

LMFAO, thats wrong corrupting a poor little innocent exchange student. unless it was a hot chick. lol funny shit.

yea i didnt get high my first three times.
I got REALLY high my 4th, but ive gotten higher...

first time i got baked was off white rhyno... gravity rip took 4 rips off the grav and i got so stoned guys i thought i was up there with god himself.

Back
Top Bottom