First very limited space grow

mlar5

I am going to try dwarf low flyer. any hints or help would be welcome.....:thanks: have only grown outdoors...but family farm sold....now in an apartment for awhile.....going to use t5s.as it is an auto flower. some help with soil ect .

Hey mlar5! What kind of farm were you raised on? Life long farmer myself. If I won the lotto tomorrow I'd just farm until it was all gone!

Let me give you a few quick do's and don'ts with autos.

- Do run an 18 hr on and 6 off light cycle. From my experience it seems to be the best across the board. Some run 12/12 but I believe that you sacrifice some weight in the finished product if you go that route.

-Don't spend a lot of money with fancy nutes. I have compared my results now with my own organic tea mix, Flora Gro nutes and Jacks Classic from Peters. At about 9-11 bucks a tub Jacks Classic was the most cost effective if I count the time I spend messing with my tea mix.

-Do transplant into a container as the seedling grows. Don't wait as long to transplant as a regular plant. Once they become root bound they flower even if they are only 4 inches tall. I am really finding a lot of success in half bushel baskets. That hold 4 gallons. I currently have a 4 and a half foot tall Critical Chaze Auto from flash seeds 46 days old in a half bushel and she is flowering like crazy.

-Don't stress the young seedling especially when it comes to temperatures or watering. They react by quickly going into the flowering stage

-Don't over feed the plants early on let them live on your soils nutrients. You will see when the young plants begin to "kick in" that's when to begin your fertilizing schedule.

Remember that with autos the plant still passes through all of the stages of plant growth that a regular photoperiodic plant experiences but in a much shorter time line especially the vegetation phase.

Best of luck in all you grow!

thanks for help.....horse farm we used to race trotters and pacers for about 40 years....then the government got involved.....need I say more ! thanks again

Why don't they just come out and say it, " hi I am from the Governemnt and Im here to screw you every which way I can, lets start with .... " I mean isn't that what we all hear anyway

Hey Fellers , just remember the government is US...and....this wing of the government wants to sit up here on the Mountain and help other folks grow stuff! But remember one thing.....any government lives because of us...we don't live because of the government. Aim high boys! Make whatever the Hell you want of your life! Time's a wasting!

Back
Top Bottom