FishTank?

Cameron

Hey would growin weed in a fish tank work like if you had on of those light that you buy for tropical fish and then put dirt at the bottom of the tank would it grow? :hmmmm: thx

Plants need a lot of space to grow well. Unless your fish tank is like four feet all ways,you could not grow good plants. A fish tank would be a good environment non the less. If you do it right,like use pumped water through the soil periodically or just grew hydro, then you could grow some nice plants. Unless you want to put the soil all the way to the rim of the tank, then you could grow some plants, depending on the size of the tank. :cool:

lights for tropical fish are no good for grow'n herb.....either is a fish tank....your roots will become exsposed to light when they fill the tank up and spread around the outside of the soil not good at all....better off with a bucket....thats what i use 5 gallon bucket's

same for hydro fish tank is no good....better off with a bucket there to

I don't know... I know someone who hydro's his plants and grows his plants in a fishtank and it works perfectly for him, but he can't let them get too big but he gets buds off of him, but drainage would be a problem :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom