Five Tokes?

peanut0862

I lost my job last December. I was a two to three times a year smoker but have not smoked at all since I lost my job. Last Saturday 10/20/2012 I took five bowl hits. I got a call for a job interview Thursday and if things go well I will have to take a drug test. Do ya'll think I can pass

It hard to say for sure, but you obviously don't have a lot of THC in your system. If they do an Emit test, I think you would probably be ok, but of it's the GC/MS test, to be safe, I would suggest a natural product like our One Shot Concentrate.

If you need any other information, please feel free to contact our customer support at 1.866.900.565.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I lost my job last December. I was a two to three times a year smoker but have not smoked at all since I lost my job. Last Saturday 10/20/2012 I took five bowl hits. I got a call for a job interview Thursday and if things go well I will have to take a drug test. Do ya'll think I can pass

peanut...,
Man, that's great and that sucks all rolled up into one! PITA! I feel for you. Cannot advise, have never used a cleanse. I know my wife went on an interview with a super large employer, was accepted on the spot and administered a drug swab for the test on the spot too. Passed and employed ever since. That was 9 months ago. I offer positive thoughts and good will for your test. "YOU WILL BE FINE..."

I know the feeling too... been unemployed since May, did a recent run of applications, had a party last friday... enjoyed life... not thinking that there would be so quick of a turnaround (heard so many people whining about jobs taking forever to show up)... had an interview today and got conditionally offered a job...... friday is my DOT UA test.

Worried? Slightly. Contemplating subbing... just don't know where the test will be and such.

Back
Top Bottom