Flower question!

Islandgrow

Does anyone know of a strain which starts flower like this? It came from some bagseed which was high grade .
420-magazine-mobile1818432277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile578555302.jpg

"carpe diem" and grow to your hearts content

Does anyone know of a strain which starts flower like this? It came from some bagseed which was high grade .
420-magazine-mobile1818432277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile578555302.jpg

"carpe diem" and grow to your hearts content
Every untrimmed or untrained plant will grow popcorn nugs on it colas if it is a vertical plant. If your plant main stem is vertical then then every branch coming from the nodes will be colas. And since they grow forwards the light they basically sprout a stem and bud around it growing upwards. At least I haven't looked this up but I have a ruderalis plant I never trained and she is covered in popcorn nugs.
420-magazine-mobile135818930.jpg
this plant is my father's and he topped it but I'm assuming it never gave a shit and regrew it being he topped it when it was like a foot tall .

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There is zero chance of being able to determine the strain or genetics if it is unknown. Your plant has pretty wide fan leaves which means it is probably an Indica dominant hybrid, but that is about the most you will be able to find out.

They look happy and healthy and should provide some great smoke!
:thumb:

Unless that is the main stem then I think that means either ur whole plant will become a cola or it has just flipped shit and started doing it own thing some plants do that lol. I saw plants with buds in the palm of the big water leaves so you never really know, but I'm no expert.

There is zero chance of being able to determine the strain or genetics if it is unknown. Your plant has pretty wide fan leaves which means it is probably an Indica dominant hybrid, but that is about the most you will be able to find out.

They look happy and healthy and should provide some great smoke!
:thumb:
Understood I have seen and grown some plants . I just find the way these are starting and the manner of pistil growth is strange but by the looks of it will be a nice size.
a78f23b6d662686de43ddfc7b190071e.jpg
this is more normal
3cb1fa89754ed78d6ff521e90aa45fa0.jpg
I just found it has a large ammont of pistils cant wait to see the calyxes swell.
Thanks was just wondering if youve seen it before to narrow down possibilities.

"carpe diem"

O yes it will my friend look at those trichomes already ! my plant is covered in them to but no where near that . My girl pistils are fattening at the base and slowly morphing around the branch looked weird as hell at first.

Back
Top Bottom