Flowering clones in May?

jgrow1103

I'm in the area of the District of Columbia, and my plants begin to flower already. They started producing hairs about two weeks ago when we were experiencing those cold nights. I put a 10 by 10ft tent throughout those two nights and in the morning to protect them from the morning dew
Not to exactly sure of the strain, but I know it's a hybrid that's mostly Granddaddy Purp mixed with some White Widow.
Using natures care soil with perlite and pete moss. PH around 6 after adjusting...
Has anyone ever experienced this themselves outside? Or does anyone know what could be a possible problem of pre flowering.
Pics below
420-magazine-mobile201169927.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1462421145.jpg

Thanks for your advice
Jgrow . .

Re: Flowering clones in May ?

Did you adjust the hours of the day/night cycle in your veg room to the actual day/night cycle of your location before putting them outside? It's easy to miss that lil detail in the spring.... ask me how I know :laughtwo:

Did you adjust the hours of the day/night cycle in your veg room to the actual day/night cycle of your location before putting them outside? It's easy to miss that lil detail in the spring.... ask me how I know :laughtwo:
Should I put them inside on 12/12? Or, let them go outside?

Should I put them inside on 12/12? Or, let them go outside?

I can only guess with the info given but I have a feeling you probably had them under 18/6 or close to that while you were vegging them inside, then put them outside where it's probably more like 15/9 which triggered flowering. If that's the case you could bring them inside under 12/12 to continue flowering, or leave them outside where they will probably go back into veg but you'll take your chances of stressing it. If you bring it inside, you could also bring in bugs and other nasties that could contaminate your grow area. I guess if you realy need the harvest I'd probably bring it inside and let it continue flowering, if it's not that big a deal just leave it outside and see what happens:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom