If you read about a bad morning growing experience click here

jgrow1103

Ever since early March I have been growing this plant from seed. It is a blueberry seed from Humboldt Seed Company and has been doing excellent all season even after transplanting it twice because this method Indica strain has gotten so big. Right now it is in a 30 gallon smart pot was a mixture of Nature's care soil some perlite Coco and the little bit of Pete moss...
I've been using Fox Farm nutrition food supplements and I'm currently using the tiger blooms because of the amount of pistols that you can see on the plant. Here is the most recent pic I could find all this 8 foot tall blueberry plant.
420-magazine-mobile1073573361.jpg
--July 5th
This morning...
420-magazine-mobile143157240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1937775623.jpg
-birds eye
420-magazine-mobile1175542750.jpg
-- resuscitation attempt
We had a little bit of a storm and windy night last night and I guess from me trying to train it breaking previously before in that area and having support of string tied around the main stall and to another Cola splitting out resolved in the string cutting into the main stalk and making it less sturdy to hold the whole top of the cola during strong wind. So I got the two branches that were broken off, shaved off some of the dried part, and put clonex gel all around it. I think got a 5 gallon bucket that previously had a plan in it, what's on mykos in a hole that I dug in and Center and try to make it as transplanting a clone would be. Wish her luck. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your time
-Jgrow

Back
Top Bottom