Flowering NL Autos: Help

Giorkos1

Hello everyone,
I have 4 northern lights auto from green house seeds on their 65th day from seed. I am using a 300w LED from hydro Mars(which is a sponsor I checked .), also I am providing the plants with nuke blooms(alga bloom from PLAGRON) every time I am watering them since I changed the light schedule to 12/12

It seems to me that the plants are far from finishing, they developed a strong nice smell, also they have big white pistils, which I can notice now that some of them are changing to darker colour.

P.s This is my first grow

Any advice is welcome.
Thank you in advance

420-magazine-mobile586366248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1016810468.jpg
420-magazine-mobile643115188.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966464527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1762546119.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1124764839.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She's looking good. Still have a few weeks though, once she is ready you'll notice the leaves will start turning light green even yellow. The best way to tell though is take a jewelers loupe and look for milky to amber trichomes

Ooh Wee

She's looking good. Still have a few weeks though, once she is ready you'll notice the leaves will start turning light green even yellow. The best way to tell though is take a jewelers loupe and look for milky to amber trichomes

Ooh Wee

Yes thanks for the info :)
All 4 of them are of the same age, but 1 of the plants didn't even start to make the resinous substance on it, the other 2have it but not in big amounts. And the best looking one so far it's almost on every bud

Is there anything that I can do to increase the buds weight?

With autos you do not change your light schedule to 12/12,
keep at 18/6 to help increase your yield

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the tip, I've read about this, but I wasn't sure what to do.. I didn't want to risk it because it's my first grow and I want to have something to harvest :)

Do you think I can change the schedule now? Or is it too late?

Hmm it could just be the phenotype of the plants. Genetics make it interesting. My advice for more weight would be more light and bigger pots, how big is your grow space?

Ooh Wee

Hmm it could just be the phenotype of the plants. Genetics make it interesting. My advice for more weight would be more light and bigger pots, how big is your grow space?

Ooh Wee

I am using a normal wardrobe, because I am trying to go on budget as much as possible since i am studying in a foreign country and I can't afford too much :)
The dimensions are approximately 50cm x 80cm
And the pots a 5 litres if I am not mistaken

The pic was taken on 18th day, just to show the pots
420-magazine-mobile102930967.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom