Flowering stage?

thc is for me

hey guys im new at this growing and this site let me tell you all about it. they are 4 weeks and 6 days old there under metal halid bulb 400w 18/6 there fed by fox farm soil food and waterd by a nat spring and ph is 6.4/6.5 soil and water i will put them under 400w hps 12/12 this coming sunday for flowering. ok flowering? my light right now come on at 6am and off at 12am 18/6 cycle ok im going to change light to 12/12 sunday and i really whould like for lights to come on at 6pm and off at 6am can this me done with out stuning my girls or not. all this being said when light go out at 12am they will not come back on till 6pm next day 18hr off is this ok or not please help????? look at pic let me know what you guys think im up for any advice please post back ps pic was taken at 4 weeks and 4 days old
IMG_20120820_195728.jpg
:rollit:

Most people on here will run a 24hr dark period to make the switch to Flower. Not to worry, They will be fine and it wont hurt them at all. They look like lil beauties...Good luck and enjoy an exciting time to come.

It will be okay but keep in mind if u make dark time 18hrs ur bud yeild will be a lot less. As the flowering will think it has less time to bud before the winter comes and this will result in ur plant budding earlier and finishing earlier = less growth/yield.
But as I see in your pic if thats all just for personal use than you will have plenty of green to smoke on doing the 6/18.

Back
Top Bottom