Oh no! Lights out for 12hrs

The70’s

Hey y’all,
I went to buffalo to baby sit saturday after lunch, my wife and i had to share babysitting duty for her sister and brother-in-law. They have two Two cute kids 6 and 4, if was fun.

On to the issue at hand. We drove back Sunday and got home at 6pm, i was away from my girls (plants) for 30hrs. My thought the whole way home was get home and water them ladies, I hadn’t given them a thorough watering since they were transplanted into 5gal pots on Wednesday the 20th (4days ago), today was the 24th :0/ Now, when i left on saturday i gave the pots a lift and they felt like they had some weight to them, 5gallons of bone dry soil is pretty light, in a fabric pot.
Just so happens i flipped them into flower (12/12) and set the off time 6pm-6am on friday this week…….

I cant do shit for 12hrs cause as i walked into the house, it was “Lites Out” for the next 12hrs, actually lites had been out for about 20min. I wanted to do a nice sipping coffee, smokin a doobie, listening to PinkFloyd watering session that takes about 30min at least……

All i can do is wait now…..your thoughts

Back
Top Bottom