Flowering?

Re: Flowering???

If your plants are at least 14" tall you could start flowering, just switch your lights to 12 hours on and 12 hours off. You could start 12/12 much earlier if you want, just expect a much smaller plant and much less harvest .Are you growing in dirt or in hydro ? Indoors or out ?

Re: Flowering???

you can flower the plant whenever it's mature and ready to flower.. You can tell by the number of blades on the leaves.. I usually wait until I see 9 blades then I know it's ready whenever I am. Anything 5 and higher is generally okay to flower, although I would wait until you get a few sets of 7 bladed leaves.

HEY i got something to ask,,why do my leaves go,, 3 then 5 then 7 then 9 then back to 7?? wth? you do know what im typeing about right? just wonderin :O) nothing has happened like a change in light time or nothing,, and im in week 8 of 12/12 just NOW seeing the sex and the start of flowering,, why so looong lol and i guesss i can count on goin another 6 weeks at this rate help!!! im useing cfls the biggest i can find,,and im growing in dirt not water...

Steve Mc , sounds to me you either need more lite or you have leaks , must be completely dark when lites are off

no dude I have her in a box covered with a sheet in a closet,,she is flowering perfectly,,just wish she would stop growing up,,so far I have had 4 different boxes :0( and she is still going,,i was just wondering if anyone else has seen what I was seeing lol

Back
Top Bottom