Flushed now soil won’t dry

TabbyDee

I flushed my outdoor plant 5 days ago because of over feeding, and the soil is not even close to dry. The weather here has been cloudy and cool for the past couple days. Usually it takes about 2 days to dry? What should I do? I don’t want to water log my roots. Do you think it will be ok. Im about 7 weeks into flowering and it looks to me like it’s behind in growth.
974226F3-2928-404E-B266-EC916EEFB5D8.jpeg
49AA7581-AADC-46DF-824D-AB639784E8C7.jpeg

Hey TabbyDee, wow thats a beast so she should drink it up fast, maybe improvise with plastic cover over soil if rainy spell comes in, but position the plastic in conical manner taped to trunk so water drips off the side and away from the soil

fabric pots are the way to go but that’s for next year

this is what I advise on the faq boards for overwatered plastic containers but your girl is a tall monster so not sure if you can pull it off without her tipping over

again this is for smaller plants …. Take container and tilt it to 45 degree angle. Prop the container up so it will not tip or roll over (you may need to add plant ties at bottom, middle and top of main stalk to stabilize) but leave the plant propped at 45 degree angle for 24 hours and it will force the soil to pee excess water out

since your chick is so tall and top heavy the 45 degrees maybe way too steep - the weight of the branches and gravity will pull hard…. Anywho don’t try this without some help, you will need all hands on deck

be smart & safe, don’t break her but have some tape on hand in case you do break a branch.

Back
Top Bottom