To flush or not to flush when too much moisture?

CraCraCarl11

Ok I got a kinda ok 3in1 meter online n I tested it. Seems ok as far as readings. I noticed ph of soil is about 7.5 I know way too high. All but 1 plant seem fairly healthy. All show some signs of over watering which I can't help been weeks of rain. 1 has a leaf that's just dieing and being autos I know ever step is key. So do I say screw it n flush using fox farms or let em dry more? I finally got a 5 day span no rain hopefully. So do I wait most being fairly good or flush hoping they don't drown? It's a ph vs water issue. Pic 1 is worst plant n pic 2 is healthy plant. Plz help any1

Attachments

• 20200613_165931.jpg
    20200613_165931.jpg
    712.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20200613_170002.jpg
    IMG_20200613_170002.jpg
    636.1 KB · Views: 110
let em dry more
HIya CraCraCarl11 can you bring them in and let them dry? Get a fan going on them in the garage or something? I like to start in small pots that way they use up the water quick, then when they fill I up pot. That might be a option for you yet, replant in smaller container? CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

I can't imagine transplanting autos goung well. The recovery time take too long wh8ch is why I went straight to big planters. Leading better to not go for biggest. The fems though slow growth will come thru hopefully. No major signs except slow growth. The 1 hurting the most is an auto. I feel it's fix where it is or let it go unfortunately. I flushed lowering ph to 6.5 on all. As u can tell from pics 1 healthy 1 is just not liking it. Most are on healthy side u just wanted to show comparison of healthy and not so healthy. If I lose 1 fine I just wanna fix whole in the 1s doing well.
HIya @CraCraCarl11 can you bring them in and let them dry? Get a fan going on them in the garage or something? I like to start in small pots that way they use up the water quick, then when they fill I up pot. That might be a option for you yet, replant in smaller container? CHeers mate, gl!:yahoo:

Sorry quote on bottom bro. Just yea transplant garage no not option. I got a covering u have put am under but the lack of sun is a double edge sword. All should b fine except the sad 1 I'm trying to save. Autos are tuff for this n I knew that n now and thinking shit

Back
Top Bottom