Flushing an Autoflower

The Pupil Gro

Hello, my question is about auto's. when an autoflowering plant begins to flower. should I flush the plant, if so when,with what and how much...Also how long after flushing should i wait until i harvest?
Thanks for listening :thanks:

Re: Budding and Flowering Marijuana

Week four of flower for this AK Auto, and tips on when I should harvest or increasing size maybe... Greatly appreciated it's my first grow....
image32555.jpg
image32554.jpg
image32553.jpg
image32552.jpg
image32551.jpg

yes i read that you should wait until resin/ trichomes become roughly milky with about 20% of them turning amber:however this is related to the type of high you want.
you should flush the plant with three times the number of soil your using: meaning if you have the plant in a 3 gallon pot then run 9 gallons of water through it, this is to rid of the fertilizer in the plant which is a golden brown colour.
then allow for 2 weeks until you harvest the bud

Week 13 from seed and week 5 of flower on this AK (AUTO) fan leaves are yellowing and I've heard this is normal but can't help but panic.. Any help to calm my nerves I think I'm close to harvest... I don't have anything to read trichs yet... Any input would be appreciated
image33000.jpg
image33003.jpg
image32999.jpg
image33001.jpg
image33002.jpg

leaves will always yellow towards harvest, this is because the plant thinks it is getting close to winter therefore it dies, don't worry or harvest to early/late... a plant that has been flushed at the end of its flowering period and not given any nutrients will yellow...if you have already flushed the plant then wait two weeks from that day and then chop up the plant (i wait 10 days-2 weeks depending on what tickles my fancy during harvest)... The cycle of the leaves yellowing is just an indicator that you are close to chopping up and enjoying yourself... have a great day

Should I flush and not water again until chop, so it dries out a little or continue watering Straight H20 until harvest?

I’m wondering the same thing. My Autoflower from crop king seeds which is from a auto sampler is on day 60 from breaking soil. How long do autos usually veg for because I didn’t pay much attention to the date when it began flowering.??

Back
Top Bottom