For dinner this evening...

MrGrunge

...we will be serving "MrGrunge's Danksgiving Feast". The recipie is as follows:

-1 ounce of high-grade mids
-1/8 ounce of Afgoo
-1/8 ounce of Wonder berry
-1/4 ounce of OG Kush
-Serve in a chill setting with much excellent tunage, a large spread of food, and drinks aplenty. Enjoy!

My friends and I are going to have a pre-thanksgiving party, very excited! :roorrip:

Can hardly wait 4 Thanksgiving....we would really love 2 baste our turkey with our cannabutter, but there will be a lotta family & not everyone eating is 420 happy, lol...but will be smokin sum fantastic bud that day, & of course enjoying sum
egg-nog & brandy...will be a great holiday...hey! Guess wat I made last nite 4 dinner???MMmmm sum yummy 420 macaroni & cheese...dam it was good! Ya gotta try it sumtime!

PEACE OUT:peace:

Well, our friend fell through on the Wonderberry and OG Kush (I have yet to try OG Kush...I was so pissed!) so I bought a half of Afgoo and we had the ounce of mids. I have never once gotten to the point where I was physically unable to smoke more...Afgoo changed that. Apparently everything I've been smoking up until this point has been bullshit, the Afgoo kicked my ass! I'm still beat up from last night...and I still have over a quarter left!

Man, that Afgoo did us well indeed. I dare say it's the best I've had since the starfruit and NYC deisel. Can't wait till we get that new piece!

I believe that Afgoo is a combination of Afghan Kush and Maui Wowie. But I could be entirely wrong and misdirected.

Back
Top Bottom