Forced to take a break

Moonjet6

from smoking...

I found myself in a spot of legal trouble & didn't know what all would come of it until my lawyer recently struck a deal with the DA regarding my case. I knew I would be drug tested at some point, so I quit smoking 6 weeks ago. I will probably have the test in another couple weeks from now & am confident I will pass. I didn't know the likelihood that I might get tested further (I'll be on probation a while) until I posed the question to my lawyer a couple days ago. He said as long as I get through this initial test, there shouldn't be any future ones after it. So, I'm looking at sweet freedom again, very soon, to do what I wish...to smoke again without worry or hassle, to just "do me." I couldn't be happier, just knowing this.

The "break" (from weed) was (sadly) mostly miserable. But part of that was thinking I might have to pass test after random test for a long time. At this point, I'm just happy. I've played it smart & cleaned-up in a timely manner. And my highs will be so much better, when I do get to blaze-up once again.

Happy September indeed!

It's been 45 days for me, but who's counting, lol. I have to pee in a cup on Friday and then it's game on! Hope you get to enjoy it again soon, but don't risk it. She'll be waiting for you when it's time! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom