Former WWE Star Val Venis Says Medical Marijuana Saved His Life

Jacob Redmond

Mark Suleymanov recently conducted an interview with former WWE superstar Val Venis. During the interview, the two discussed the Attitude Era, a funny Owen Hart story, Venis' medical marijuana venture and more.

On Marijuana:

"I love getting out there and teaching people the truth about cannabis. There is so much cannabis can do, I don't think people have any reason to fear it at all. We're trying to get the truth out there so people can absorb that truth and really have a huge paradigm shift in the way people feel and think about cannabis," said Venis.

"It's actually saved my life. I had six pins put in my shoulder, can't get my elbows straight anymore, they're always hurting. Doctors had me on anti-inflammatory's and pain pills for years and you can't take those things for the rest of your life without suffering serious consequences. And when I found out about marijuana and started utilizing that instead, in 2008, I came off all pharmaceuticals and never looked back," said Venis.

"I could smoke marijuana and eat marijuana for the rest of my life and never suffer any liver disease or kidney failure due to pills. The pills will get you every single time, with marijuana, you could be 110-years-old and still smoke it."

14787.jpg

News Moderator: Jacob Redmond 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Former WWE Star Val Venis Says Medical Marijuana Saved His Life
Author: Nick Paglino
Photo Credit: Fabian Lewkowicz
Website: Wrestlezone - WWE News, PPV Spoilers, RAW Results, and more

Back
Top Bottom