Found two plants! OH NO!

HaLfAPuNk

Yesterday I was wondering around outside smoking a bowl in my garden when I found 2 plants! I must have dropped some seeds there as they werent intentionally grown (i still live with my parents but hey im only 19). Anyway. I quickly transplanted them into two pots. I used some potting soil mixed with some compost and gave them plenty to drink. I shaded them from the afternoon sun in the woods near by. Today I find that the smallest one has perked back up, it looks like it suffered being mowed as it is growing 2 stems right from the base of the plant. The other guy is struggling. It doesnt look any worse than it did yesterday but certianly not any better. Any suggestions on how i can help him out?

Re: Found two plants!!! OH NO!

They will probably go into a bit of shock, just be patient with them and hopefully they will pull out of it. Keep them moist but not soaked and don't give them any nutes till they have shown some signs of continued development.

Thanks alot. I just paid them another visit and they both seem to be coming back. I have them at about half shade on the edge of the woods so hopefully with some sun and water they will keep going. I'll keep ya posted.

InYourEndo said:
try and find somewhere to put them where they will recieve the most amout of light per day... the shade and indirect sunlight is only going to make them stretch to try and get more light.

good luck

endo

I agree, but since it got stressed, I'd leave it in the half shade for a few days or untill it shows signs of growth.

Update:
The smallest of the two that is growing 2 seperate stems is doing great. The bigger one looks better today than it did yesterday. I moved them out into the sun today and gave them plenty of water. Perhaps ill take some pictures later.

yeah man take some pics! thats so awesome dude, congrats. a surprise plant. man thats so incredible haha.

ya cmon take some pics we all would like to see

Back
Top Bottom