Fox Farm Grow Big

KiwiKing

I am going to start feeding nutes to my plants in a few days and am wondering about the fox farm schedule. It says for the first week to feed with Big Bloom. As is typical, I did not feed for the first 2 weeks and am wondering if I can skip the suggested 1st week of feeding (only Big Bloom) and go ahead and feed the recommended Grow Big and Big Bloom for the (2nd) week, 1/4 strength of course...? These recommendations are based on the soil feed schedule below. Also, I am going to be using Beastie Bloomz and had a question about is if anyone uses it.

ffsoilbig1.jpg

Sweet man thanks for thin info. Haven't been by your grow lately, how's it coming? Didn't you also use beastie bloomz? If so, did you follow the schedule? I am wondering if I can use it longer than 2 weeks...

Grow is going well. Chopped my first plant on Wednesday. During flower I used Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Beastie Bloom, Open Sesame, Cha-Ching, molasses, and now GH FloraNectar. My journal documents my feeding schedule pretty well. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom