Fox Farm Feeding schedule

westMIguy

OK so I've strayed away from the MG nastiness and finally went out to get myself some nice organic Fox Farm. I have all 6 types of nutes... was able to get a steal on a 3 pack of the flowering nutes. Anyways, was wondering if anyone could help on the ammount of each nutrient I should add per gallon?

So far I've been going by this schedule:

WEEKLY FEEDING- per Gallon
Sprouting and week 1--BigBloom 2TBS
week 2-- 2tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 3--3tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 4--JUST 3 tspGrow Big + 1/4 tsp Open Sesame
Week 5 same as week 4 unless going 12/12--

Week 5- OR--day 1 of 12/12-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Open Sesame
Week 6--same as above
Week 7-- 2 Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 8-- 2Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 9-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Cha Ching
week 10-- Same as above
Week 11--2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Cha Ching

I'm currently entering week 7 of flowering and I just don't seem to see as many trichs as I think I ought to, so if anyone had any input on what you think is the best combo for an immense trich output, I'd be more than happy to hear :)

I have read from others here that the Fox Farm schedule is fine. As for your low trich production it could be genetics or lack of environmental stress. Mine didn't really start to get very many trichs until around week 7, I forget when on my first grow, and then they seemed to come out of the woodworks with a vengeance!

What is the RH% in your cabinet? Lower humidity can increase trich production. Which strain?

I'm quite sure its northern lights x skunk. Def. a hybrid, all the same seeds with varying differences in plants... some sativa dom, others indica dom. The RH is about 45% right now, being further north its quite cool still without that summertime bs of 100% humidity and dew points over 65... not looking forward to those days lol.

I was reading up on Liquid Light & Penetrator.. the word seems to be that it does wonders, so I may be investing in those sometime soon

I too have read good things about the Liquid Light stuff...I think MountainHigh was using one or the other or both. He posts in my journal so if you want to PM him he's pretty easy to find there. Also a few others here I think too but I don't recall specific names.

45% RH doesn't seem too high...environmental factors will affect trich production more so than nutrients iirc.

I think I'm going to put the plants under darkness for the last week, flush 2 weeks before and then not water them while under total darkness... your environmental stress thing makes sense to me now, so I'm hoping what I heard before and thought was a bunch of bs actually works :)

I haven't heard of anyone actually putting them in darkness for a week straight...24-48 hours or so usually but even that hasn't been proven to help really although the jury is still out on it (no real scientific testing has been done to my knowledge). I put mine under 24 hours of darkness just before harvest mainly because THC levels are highest right before lights on...that and the small hope that it will help with potency a little lol.

If you're using oganic nutes you shouldn't have to flush (leach) the soil until about a week prior...if even at all. But it is good to starve them towards the end, how far before the end depends on the kind of nutes you're using (chem or organic) and how heavy you've been dosing them.

ya I have one plant I'm going to take down at week 9, I'm getting really low and need to stock up! I gave her nutes once last week, and that'll do it. I put her under darkness last night, so 3 full days of darkness... we'll see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom