Fox Farm nutes, help needed

bbqribz570

i need someone that has used fox farm nutes before.
first i need to know how much i should buy, ill have 4 plants. i only have a little bit of cash to spend. i figured a gallon would be good? but if a quart would cover me, i wouldnt mind saving money
im going to buy a 4oz bottle of super thrive for the plant while its young.

fox farm has a few different flowering nutes, tiger bloom, grow big, and big bloom are the ones im looking at and i was wondering what one is the best bang for the buck. i was thinking tiger bloom, cause i like tigers:grinjoint:

Iv been using the fox farms line up with a little change here and there but over all i love it. as far whats important to get i would go with all of it over time but to start get Grow Big, And Tiger ///////Beasty Blooms and Chi-Ching you should get towards the end . Here is the fox farms feeding schedule FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company
oh and stop the super thrive about a week before your going to flower to help prevent stretching

Buy a quart of each. The Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. Big Bloom you will use in both phases so you may eventually want to buy a gallon of this. I am on my second almost complete grow. 3 the first and I have 9 going right now and am almost done with my second quart of Big Bloom and the others are about 1/2 full or more. I use kool bloom added for a few weeks in the after a couple weeks of flower. It is not a ff product.
If you buy good soil you will probably not get to full strength nutes for well over 30-60 days if at all depending on the strain and numerous other factors.

I always went with a gallon jug of big bloom and quarts of grow big and tiger bloom. You'll use alot of the big bloom. I always bought it by the gallon just to reduce the trips to the supply shop. I think you get about a quart for free by buying it in the bulk jug.
The big bloom and tiger bloom are designed to work together.

i plan to get a gallon of the big bloom, then a quart of the tiger and grow big, then later down the line ill pick up some chi-ching. and the lady at the hydrophonic store forgot to ring up the quart of super thrive =) lucky me.
soo much for this beeing an under $100 grow, but im sure it will be worth it.
i plan to grow violator kush, and either white widow or i might change my mind.

I would start with the quart size -- I don't find the larger sizes are that much cheaper per unit, and the quart is easier to work with, I think.

If you can only afford part of the FF line, go with the Big Bloom -- you will use that every feeding, and the Tiger Bloom -- that's essential for decent flowering.

The Grow Big can be left out if it's too much, as it is not used at every feeding.

The concentrates are about $100 for the set of three, but they do last until just before the end of the known universe... almost. I recommend them as they are effective, but they can be left out if necessary.

But don't skip on the soil if you're going to skip a little on the nutes -- once stressed for a nute, plants take a while to recover, and if they are showing signs of nute stress, they've been waiting for that particular nute for a while -- they don't show signs of stress right away, because cannabis is very hearty and can survive (but not thrive) in nutrient poor environments no problem.

That's why it's best to give your plants what they want from the start, so they're not hurting for anything, as that can really affect overall growth -- once a runt, always a runt, sadly... :grinjoint:

i use the full line up GB,TB,BB,OS,BB,CHCH, AND USE superTHRIVE ALL THE WAY IT KICKS ASS YOU WILL LOVE IT THAT IS AN ON GOING TRUTH

awesome, i cant wait to see these resusults, i start my grow journal in a few days, we might wait untill 420 for good luck =)

fox farms is great stuff you should be just fine with buying the trio-pack i been use the same one for the last 9 months

Back
Top Bottom