Foxtailing or genetic?

Lethaldose

420 Member
Hello, I suspect my plant might have done slight foxtailing cause the tent was too hot. But its 70% sativa so I thought it might be also genetic. There was once when my shitty carbon filter busted and temperature went over 33 ans humidifier ran out of water so they got some damage on leaves but seems to be growing nicely. Had too much heat with 400w hps so i dropped it down to 250w and added 125w cfl on the side and today another 125w cfl, heat seems to go down. Week 7 of flowering (when I flipped them to 12/12, not when pistils showed)

Hello, I suspect my plant might have done slight foxtailing cause the tent was too hot. But its 70% sativa so I thought it might be also genetic. There was once when my shitty carbon filter busted and temperature went over 33 ans humidifier ran out of water so they got some damage on leaves but seems to be growing nicely. Had too much heat with 400w hps so i dropped it down to 250w and added 125w cfl on the side and today another 125w cfl, heat seems to go down. Week 7 of flowering (when I flipped them to 12/12, not when pistils showed)

Most external links for information like above is frowned upon. You are better off putting your photos here:

420 Gallery Guide - How to Upload Photos

Looks genetic to me, but I still consider myself a noobie.

Some others will probably jump on, and give their opinions.

Alright mate, my first grow so Im probably even lore of a noob than you :D. Yeah sorry about the external link but I cant find the Add Media like in the link you sent. Oh and thanks.

Alright mate, my first grow so Im probably even lore of a noob than you :D. Yeah sorry about the external link but I cant find the Add Media like in the link you sent. Oh and thanks.
You on a computer or a phone?

If on a computer, just scroll to the top for the instructions.

Im on a phone, my laptops keyboard is bustes.

You may have to turn your phone to get that link (sideways). I've heard that a bunch in the forum. I'm not on a phone, so I'm a little dumb on the phone use.

Might be a while until we get a response. Sorry, I'm not more help with the problem.

Back
Top Bottom