Free sample that I was given

joebechill

i think these ROOTS ORGANICS terp tea bags are newish. i really don’t know. it’s a one part grow and a one part bloom. i’ve actually never made compost tea or anything of the sort. has anyone ever used this stuff ? or another roots organics nutrient line? or any other nutrient teas bagged up and ready to go? the local hydro store owner gave me two smaller bags of each to try but i’ve been using floranova one part and it’s working fine. these just seem interesting. id like to hear some thoughts. thank you!

Attachments

• 40240D68-DBBB-4281-BF2B-A51F720590FA.png
    40240D68-DBBB-4281-BF2B-A51F720590FA.png
    488.9 KB · Views: 92
  • F463D674-85FE-49D7-8A5D-A6457655FC92.png
    F463D674-85FE-49D7-8A5D-A6457655FC92.png
    471 KB · Views: 87
Flora nove is a great product, but as soon as my supplies are gone I am switching to Advanced nutes, the reason why is the company that bought General Hydroponics (That makes the flora products) is called Hawthoren gardening. Now Hawthorne gardening is owned by Scotts Miracle grow, which any grower knows is crap. And Scott's is funded by Monsantos which is the leading poison manufacturer. The CEO of Scotts said they are willing to spend half Billion to own the cannibals business., They have taken over several other companies like Botanicare and Dutch boy hydroponics. Basically they are trying to make the small farmer obsolete

@RichieRich6988 i actually read about that recently which is lame. i have two full quart sized bottles for the grow and bloom. i was recommended these products a local grower. that kind of shit happens in all industries which sucks. i am definitely going to make my own organic soil and teas one day but while i am learning i think this will do. i just won’t buy any more of their products forsure.

@RichieRich6988 i actually read about that recently which is lame. i have two full quart sized bottles for the grow and bloom. i was recommended these products a local grower. that kind of shit happens in all industries which sucks. i am definitely going to make my own organic soil and teas one day but while i am learning i think this will do. i just won’t buy any more of their products forsure.

There are some real good Organic Soil and Tea heads in here. You'll get all the info. It's my priority reading, bro.

Back
Top Bottom