Drooping 12 hours after watering .

Frogtownusa

Was looking fantastic until I got up this morning ! Now it’s limp ... Growing in soil. Watered with 6.3 pH And 1tbs of Terp tea by roots Organics definitely not overwatered . Never had a problem. Never had a problem. Only have to water about once every five days. i’ve never seen this yet from her . Maybe I’m overreacting but want to stay on top of whatever is going on . Should I just wait and see what happens or do I need to take some kind of action?

Attachments

• A60C8449-F253-43C1-83F8-8493CC8E2D2D.jpeg
    A60C8449-F253-43C1-83F8-8493CC8E2D2D.jpeg
    762.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 07092A7D-5E48-412B-B40F-0B48AD94DACE.png
    07092A7D-5E48-412B-B40F-0B48AD94DACE.png
    2 MB · Views: 47
Should I just wait and see what happens or do I need to take some kind of action?

Yes

suggest :
rest of relevant info
pics with normal lights
introduction
grow journal

might be normal. might not.

No it was just transplanted about 2 1/2 weeks ago . I’m thinking I may have just given it to much water at one time . Did take quite a bit before I got any runoff
it is not possible to oversaturate the soil and give too much water at one time. What you might be doing is watering too often though, as it is a very common mistake. If you come along and water before the stagnant water in the bottom of the pot has been used up, the roots down there can shut down to protect themselves. You can end up with a plant that is surviving on only the top set of spreader roots, and oftentimes you get into a situation like you are in now.
Please read my sticky thread on how to properly water. You have not been, and you need this information. Learn the lift method, and learn the importance of the wet/dry cycle in a weed. It is my belief that after you embrace this new way of looking at the roots, your present problems will go away. The link is down below in my signature lines. Join the 91,000+ others who have read this piece and the vast number of cannabis growers who have embraced my methods over the years. Let me know what you think after you read it... and take some time to go through the entire thread... some learning, even on my part, happened as that thread developed.

As mentioned above it'll help to provide more details and better pics. One of my last autos did the same thing for a while. Wasn't over/under watered etc. Everything was fine, she would just droop like that and then perk up again. From what I remember I didn't change anything I was doing and at some point the plant stopped doing it. Just being a diva.

As mentioned above it'll help to provide more details and better pics. One of my last autos did the same thing for a while. Wasn't over/under watered etc. Everything was fine, she would just droop like that and then perk up again. From what I remember I didn't change anything I was doing and at some point the plant stopped doing it. Just being a diva.
Looks like she's thirsty. Low outside humidity affect indoor humidity. Low humidity soil dries out faster. Not sure of your location but cold fall and winter temp's drives humidity down. Sense cold weather hit my average humidity is 26%. When it was still warm outside my average was 40%. My daily watering went from quart to half gallon of water each to half gallon to gallon of water each. Soil grow in 5 gallon buckets. Photo from last month before cold weather moved in. Now humidity Running under 30% last night was at 26%.

Attachments

• KIMG0839~2.JPG
    KIMG0839~2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom