Drooping leaves

Tj88

420 Member
Ok. Long story short I found some seeds in a bud of acupulco gold I had got and planted them well all six came up and are all females. They are about 49 inches tall from the floor and I’ve got them under a 1000 watt king led I purchased another 1200 watt king led it won’t be here till Monday but the other day I watered and cane back and seen the leaves were drooping so I tho I overwatered so o put my fan on the bags and dried some of the moisture I could feel up and it worked up but now every morning I go in to look and that same plant has started drooping and by this evening it’ll perk back up. I’m just curious if that is normal or no and I think the other may start drooping there not curling in or anything or browning or yellowing. Help plz someone lol

I have one plant that would droop after 15 hours of lights on and perk up in the morning. I have seen this a few times if that is what you are describing. They get tuckered out and learn the light schedule. Time to go to bed they drop. Even before the lights turn on, time to wake up and they perk up. Might be what you are dealing with

I put my lights on 24/0 schedule under a new 300w QB light mid veg. They drooped pretty bad no matter what I did until I dialed back to 20/4. I’m not sure it was the lack of a dark period or just the overall amount of light was just too much for them even at 28 inches away.
Either reduce time of light or raise them might work.

Ok. Long story short I found some seeds in a bud of acupulco gold I had got and planted them well all six came up and are all females. They are about 49 inches tall from the floor and I’ve got them under a 1000 watt king led I purchased another 1200 watt king led it won’t be here till Monday but the other day I watered and cane back and seen the leaves were drooping so I tho I overwatered so o put my fan on the bags and dried some of the moisture I could feel up and it worked up but now every morning I go in to look and that same plant has started drooping and by this evening it’ll perk back up. I’m just curious if that is normal or no and I think the other may start drooping there not curling in or anything or browning or yellowing. Help plz someone lol
I can't even afford 1 KIND L.E.D. light & your waiting on a second! Congratulations to you bro

I have one plant that would droop after 15 hours of lights on and perk up in the morning. I have seen this a few times if that is what you are describing. They get tuckered out and learn the light schedule. Time to go to bed they drop. Even before the lights turn on, time to wake up and they perk up. Might be what you are dealing with
Mine have been on 24 hr lighting since middle of December they are now 53 inches from the floor as of this mornimg
But yet again they are drooping I’m thinking I may be under watering cause I noticed yesterday after pruning and giving them a drink they perked up and were like yay!!! Standing pretty now they are drooping and more than one now so I’m pretty sure it’s my watering. I’m always scared if it’s too much or too little and just give little every day or 2 soul pretty much stays dry on top no matter how much I water the fans dry it out so Idk. Wish there was someone too come around and be a plant dr.

Back
Top Bottom