Drooping leaves

:yahoo:
mine_1_017.JPG
heres the grls , and if you get a chance go to aurora go to the big tomatoe it truly has it all ..i just went yesterday:thumb:

green thumb it looks like you have caused a difficiantcy in your grls leach your pots or " up size the cont. with new soil also looks like they are real strechy wht lights are on them , get your lights dwn ...but any way i believe its that or burn so leach and watch for new growth dont cut those leaves off wait till you can pull them off .the best way to tell if shes better is to see new growth. if you are unsure about the leaching you could go buy some clearex and use it as a foliar spray..

CHRIS-----------WHATS UP MAN. how are the grls tdy , week 3 flwr for me and the bud sites are everywhere. have you found a way to post your pics yet ? i bought a house and hope to set up a veg flower and drying room ..i am so excited ..

Still don't have a camera, got some really nice pics on my phone but i'm clueless as to how to post them. I'm on week 4 and 4 days just 3 and a half weeks left. Tallest one is 48 inches and the they are completely covered in crystals. Buds are already huge. Hopefully i can post some pics, it's hell not showing anyone what i can do. If anyone knows how to post from a cell phone please let me know.

Yeah i'm completly retarded when it comes to computers.

I take photos from my cell alllll the time.
What i do is take the pics. send them to my email. save the pics to my computer.
Upload them to your gallery on this website (make sure not to use a different hosting website, not allowed here) then just browse your photos on your computer and BOOM

I figured it out so you should be able to too :)

thx miller for the suggestions , mine is easy i dwnld to my pics and can browse them ..

oh i dont use a usb from my phone to computer, i just send pic messages from my phone number to my email...and save/download the pics from my email. pEace

Thanks Justin. 2 weeks and 5 days left. I'm gonna start flushing with clearex this sunday, so i'll be doin a full 2 week flush, i want these ladies to taste good! Had to tie up some of the heavy ones last nite, they should plump up nicely.

really good job after all them worries ! im in week 3 flower yet and i hope she gets to please me after the wreck ive had .. planted four at the start and they did great till flwr and then 2 males showed up so i cut it dwn and my fckn auto turned out to be hermie..not happy dwn to 1..

Ahh man that sucks!! I've never grown from seed but i feel ya man. You should def clone the one female you have left.

i did but its not takin , i might have to cut a couple more while i have time so i can re veg them ... i just bought a house so im hopping i wont have a space issue and it will give me more wrk area ... planin on a flower and veg room

Sounds like your gonna be set pretty soon. I'm setting up my veg area now, the little 2x2 closet just wasnt cutting it. my veg room will be 4x6 and my flower room is 4x8. I really wanna set up a bigger flower room but i just don't have the space.

Back
Top Bottom