Fricken great place!

Baja Big Dog

I have never found a forum of any type that have the useful information this place does!!

Great source for newbies....:cheer::cheer:

Re: Fricken great place!!

Baja Big Dog, This is the place!!! :welcome: Dive right into all the info and bathe in it! Soak it up to Help spread Cannabis Awareness! You Cali peeps got growing Cannabis in your blood, So Enjoy yourself and let the party begin! See you around the great forums! :bongrip: :peace:...Later!

Re: Fricken great place!!

Baja Big Dog, This is the place!!! :welcome: Dive right into all the info and bath in it! Soak it up to Help spread Cannabis Awareness! You Cali peeps got growing Cannabis in your blood, So Enjoy yourself and let the party begin! See you around the great forums! :bongrip: :peace:...Later!

Its a rare opportunity to say its an advantage to live in Cali, but this is one of them, growing pot legally...its great!!

The ex just moved from Cape Cod two years ago, she is bumming it not being there, she is now in Kingman AZ, what a change!!

Baja Big Dog

Just saw a hour program on the :yummy: industry in Cali. Dumbfounded I guess would be the best way to describe my reaction..I can't believe I never
heard about this before now:whoa::cheer: Moving is a possibility!!! You have a "How to grow weed school"!!! Heard of it ?
Anyway best of grows... if you haven't seen the program you should
taught me a lot... MSNBC special I think.....

Safe growing, see you when I get there... :laughtwo::rollit::goof::slide:

Baja Big Dog

Just saw a hour program on the :yummy: industry in Cali. Dumbfounded I guess would be the best way to describe my reaction..I can't believe I never
heard about this before now:whoa::cheer: Moving is a possibility!!! You have a "How to grow weed school"!!! Heard of it ?
Anyway best of grows... if you haven't seen the program you should
taught me a lot... MSNBC special I think.....

Safe growing, see you when I get there... :laughtwo::rollit::goof::slide:

Growing pot is in the "PRO" column for the state of Cali...but the CONS far outweigh the PROS!!

Our beloved gobunator just signed a bill requiring us to register all gun ammo sales....unbelievable!!:goodjob:

G'day & welcome Baja Big Dog,
I'm a newbie as well & I totally agree with you mate. It's like Google for growers.
Happy times to you & your family!!!:rofl:

G'day & welcome Baja Big Dog,
I'm a newbie as well & I totally agree with you mate. It's like Google for growers.
Happy times to you & your family!!!:rofl:

No worries mate....so hows the growin weather in Aussie land?

We are about three weeks into Spring down here. I live in the south west coast wine region & it's a beautiful day. It's going to be unusually warm today (for this time of year anyway). Around 31c-87.8f. That is also about the average summer temp. If you know the basics, outdoor growing pretty much takes care of itself. The problem is getting your weed swiped just before harvest. It happens alot. Tell me a bit about your region dude. Till then, may your weed be mellow!!!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom