Fun time: guess the yield

Makeminefullgrown

So I’m bored at the moment…..I don’t have any issues with my plants to consume me. So I thought I would show everyone my grow and get some estimates on how much dry, manicured, non-fluffy, finished product may come out of it.
For starters, I kinda made things more difficult for myself by choosing 3 different strains….it wasn’t gonna be that way, until it was.
Also, being a new grower to the indoor scene and not the most informed, I opted to grow in Coco (Fox Farms 70/30) with dry organic amendments. I had no idea who Mr Canuck was until someone asked if I was following his method. Honestly my first few grows were in soil and I just wanted to try coco.
My brother in law gave me some bat guano and liked to the idea of amending and top dressing, so I bought some kelp meal and 2 different Gaia Green dry ferts and I was off the races.
Anyway, there’s a large contingent of folks who flat out do not think coco and dry organics are a good fit. I disagree and after learning from this grow I think I could make a few tweeks and have even better results. Sorry to ramble……here are the specs:
3 photos—today marks 6 full weeks since flip to 12/12.
Light is a HLG 320 r-spec led. Set at 80% and 15-18” from most of the canopy.
5 gal pots w/ coco, Gaia Green (both 4-4-4 and 2-8-4), kelp meal, EWC, and small dash of bat guano (10-3-1)
Vegged for about 7 weeks and flipped 42 days ago.
The strains are:
Jack Herer—far left
Gelato OG—center
Amnesia—far right
The Jack has some mighty thin bladed leaves, like one of the sativa dom phenos, if there is such a thing….not sure if a pheno can be more or less sativa /indica….whatever. It looks like a sativa. It also looks like it will finish first….my guess is another 4 full weeks….I like my tomatoes ripe, so I’ll let her go until it’s actually ripe. You may be able to tell I super cropped 4 of the colas. I didn’t tie one of them down strong enough so it kinda curves back up to the light.
The Gelato (in the center) is shorter and is really growing some thick heavy buds. Hardly a red pistil on the whole plant but frosty. I’m thinking it’s gonna be an 11-12 weeker, which means 5-6 more weeks.
The Amnesia is def gonna be the biggest yielder. The pics are not doing it justice.
She has started fading, too early for my liking. I had to give her an extra small top dressing and am watching her closely. It is right there with the Jack as far as progress….so I think another 4 full weeks will be close.
So let’s have some guesses …. I included several angles and a few close up bud shots.
Lastly, if anyone sees anything that I’m messing up or can be improved upon, please chime in. I take criticism well.
Thanks everyone.

35064198-EDB9-4C36-8A11-52CDDAF21C13.jpeg
28E508A0-9FDC-4BF9-A346-DEC3379294AC.jpeg
A71D880D-F09D-4F37-963A-BE4C551EEDF1.jpeg
9E41C32E-0DCB-4446-A7DB-6F5F0E51D3E8.jpeg
ED59EB97-8E37-4597-8513-6D2AFF21F93D.jpeg
2D03BF12-82F4-450A-A5F9-11C8EA774FDC.jpeg
F559A692-0952-4103-B65B-542E5913DAF8.jpeg

So I’m bored at the moment…..I don’t have any issues with my plants to consume me. So I thought I would show everyone my grow and get some estimates on how much dry, manicured, non-fluffy, finished product may come out of it.
For starters, I kinda made things more difficult for myself by choosing 3 different strains….it wasn’t gonna be that way, until it was.
Also, being a new grower to the indoor scene and not the most informed, I opted to grow in Coco (Fox Farms 70/30) with dry organic amendments. I had no idea who Mr Canuck was until someone asked if I was following his method. Honestly my first few grows were in soil and I just wanted to try coco.
My brother in law gave me some bat guano and liked to the idea of amending and top dressing, so I bought some kelp meal and 2 different Gaia Green dry ferts and I was off the races.
Anyway, there’s a large contingent of folks who flat out do not think coco and dry organics are a good fit. I disagree and after learning from this grow I think I could make a few tweeks and have even better results. Sorry to ramble……here are the specs:
3 photos—today marks 6 full weeks since flip to 12/12.
Light is a HLG 320 r-spec led. Set at 80% and 15-18” from most of the canopy.
5 gal pots w/ coco, Gaia Green (both 4-4-4 and 2-8-4), kelp meal, EWC, and small dash of bat guano (10-3-1)
Vegged for about 7 weeks and flipped 42 days ago.
The strains are:
Jack Herer—far left
Gelato OG—center
Amnesia—far right
The Jack has some mighty thin bladed leaves, like one of the sativa dom phenos, if there is such a thing….not sure if a pheno can be more or less sativa /indica….whatever. It looks like a sativa. It also looks like it will finish first….my guess is another 4 full weeks….I like my tomatoes ripe, so I’ll let her go until it’s actually ripe. You may be able to tell I super cropped 4 of the colas. I didn’t tie one of them down strong enough so it kinda curves back up to the light.
The Gelato (in the center) is shorter and is really growing some thick heavy buds. Hardly a red pistil on the whole plant but frosty. I’m thinking it’s gonna be an 11-12 weeker, which means 5-6 more weeks.
The Amnesia is def gonna be the biggest yielder. The pics are not doing it justice.
She has started fading, too early for my liking. I had to give her an extra small top dressing and am watching her closely. It is right there with the Jack as far as progress….so I think another 4 full weeks will be close.
So let’s have some guesses …. I included several angles and a few close up bud shots.
Lastly, if anyone sees anything that I’m messing up or can be improved upon, please chime in. I take criticism well.
Thanks everyone.

35064198-EDB9-4C36-8A11-52CDDAF21C13.jpeg
28E508A0-9FDC-4BF9-A346-DEC3379294AC.jpeg
A71D880D-F09D-4F37-963A-BE4C551EEDF1.jpeg
9E41C32E-0DCB-4446-A7DB-6F5F0E51D3E8.jpeg
ED59EB97-8E37-4597-8513-6D2AFF21F93D.jpeg
2D03BF12-82F4-450A-A5F9-11C8EA774FDC.jpeg
F559A692-0952-4103-B65B-542E5913DAF8.jpeg
I bet you will have over pound.off.those.awsoem job man

U think?? Damn I was hoping for 1/2lb.
It’s the damndest thing….I’m 52 and haven’t smoked but a handful of times In the last 20 yrs. Prior to that I enjoyed it everyday for many yrs and had some success growing outside….I realize now that I was extremely lucky with the outdoor grows.
Anyway, I have never lost my love for the plant and top shelf buds. I would like to smoke again and am trying to figure out the best way to make it happen.
I quit b/c it started giving me massive anxiety and paranoia. So I’m not sure what kind of condition a big toke of some 20%+ thc bud would leave me in.
When it became legal in my state I decided to grow. I enjoy it, it makes great gifts for friends and get to enjoy that aroma again. Looks like my friends that smoke are gonna be happy campers soon.

U think?? Damn I was hoping for 1/2lb.
It’s the damndest thing….I’m 52 and haven’t smoked but a handful of times In the last 20 yrs. Prior to that I enjoyed it everyday for many yrs and had some success growing outside….I realize now that I was extremely lucky with the outdoor grows.
Anyway, I have never lost my love for the plant and top shelf buds. I would like to smoke again and am trying to figure out the best way to make it happen.
I quit b/c it started giving me massive anxiety and paranoia. So I’m not sure what kind of condition a big toke of some 20%+ thc bud would leave me in.
When it became legal in my state I decided to grow. I enjoy it, it makes great gifts for friends and get to enjoy that aroma again. Looks like my friends that smoke are gonna be happy campers soon.
Soon as u cut those lady's get you a sample to try I bet its going to be killer smoke

Back
Top Bottom