Need someone to check my work

Makeminefullgrown

Hello all, I need a little help with my closet full of plants. Things are coming together as planned but happening fast and I don’t wanna screw it up.
Right now I have 2 autos that are within 3 weeks or so of being done…I Stunted them severely in the first weeks so they just didn’t get the veg time needed to get bigger. What they lack in size they make up for in dankness….I included a couple pics and would love to hear opinions on my “3 weeks left” estimate.
My light (HLG 320 r-spec LED) is running 20/4 currently and about 80% intensity.
The plants are in Ocean Forest top dressed with more OF and small doses of Gaia Green and EWC……
Now my real questions: Once my autos are finished, I have 3 photos, all different strains, that I plan on transplanting into either 3 or 5 gal pots and flip to 12/12.
The taller of the 3 is a Jack Herer, growing in coco-Loco and is 6 weeks from seed.
The other 2 (an Amnesia & a Gelato OG fem) are in 70/30 Coco from Fox Farms and amended with GG, kelp meal, EWC, and a touch more perlite. They are both just shy of 4 weeks from seed and have both been defoliated a good bit. I’ve never had plants grow so fast..
This is my first try with photos and first time working with coco.
I realize choosing organics to pair with coco is not the most popular method but it’s working well so far.
I need help with 1. Given my space….2’x6’ with plenty of headroom, should I try to grow 3 plants ?? Maybe 2 would be a better fit?
2. Should I transplant into 3 or 5 gal pots?? They’re all in 1 gal currently and the 3’s don’t appear to give all that much extra space for the roots.
3. Will it hurt anything to wait the 3 weeks or so to transplant? Space is tight and I really would like the photos to stay the same size until the autos finish and I can transplant.
I figured I would transplant, wait 2 weeks then flip…,,
4. I’ve topped all 3 plants once…..should I top them anymore? And if so, which tops??
My grow area and light footprint is rectangular with the width only being 2’……I can’t really have a huge round plant.
I included pics of the auto that I’m waiting on to finish and the 3 photos (both side and top views). I’m inclined to think maybe I shouldn’t top anymore and flower them in their current shape…..??
I appreciate anyone chiming in and commenting on any of the several issues that I’ve raised.
Thanks everyone

Sorry the pics didn’t come through. Here they are.
A32735D6-AF31-460A-BA11-B2F529C8618A.jpeg
1A10BD80-E409-4A3B-B0CA-4A5CEB0905B5.jpeg
240B11DD-997F-42A4-A51A-F65BE97B7B29.jpeg
1B0CF688-06B5-4494-A17E-87E85B2CC097.jpeg
7326747D-3050-4BAA-B2FE-9DC65F7AC1C8.jpeg
950EECD5-15F8-4C66-A4B7-2394A34ECEF5.jpeg

Things look good, nice going! I would repot to 5 gallon minimum for photos. Don't wait 3 weeks to transplant, about a week before the Auto's are done, repot the photos, that will give them a few days to recover, then once the autos are gone, veg em a couple-three more weeks and then flip. You've done a great job topping and spreading the plants out, I think I would just LST them instead of topping again, but you could experiment with one and see if you like the outcome. Happy growing!

Things look good, nice going! I would repot to 5 gallon minimum for photos. Don't wait 3 weeks to transplant, about a week before the Auto's are done, repot the photos, that will give them a few days to recover, then once the autos are gone, veg em a couple-three more weeks and then flip. You've done a great job topping and spreading the plants out, I think I would just LST them instead of topping again, but you could experiment with one and see if you like the outcome. Happy growing!
One more thing….the taller photo is growing in Coco Loco, which is a little different from regular coco, at least that’s my understanding. I’ve been PH’ing it’s waterings to 6.3.
The other 2 plants are in Fox Farms 70/30, which I think is regular buffered coco. I’ve been PH’ing it to 6.0.
When I transplant I’d like to get all 3 going in the 70/30 mix…..and I was wondering if it will cause any problems moving the plant that’s in Coco Loco into 70/30??
The 70/30 mix has produced the biggest 3.5 week old plants I’ve ever grown….you wouldn’t believe the volume of leaves I’ve taken off both of those plants. So I’m a fan of it so far.
The guys at the grow shop told me it could be treated like soil though….and I’m not so sure of their advice.
Right now I’m watering it every day and I cannot keep it from having a ton of runoff. I guess ordinarily this would be preferable but I don’t wanna leech out my nutrients.
I guess I really need to stay on top of the top dressings and maybe give smaller amounts but more frequently.
I test the runoff and it’s most certainly full of the amendments that I added….
Anyway, I digress.
Thanks so much for the advice.

lookin' good! how close are your flowering plant to harvest? what do the trichomes look like?

Back
Top Bottom