Need answers never seen this before

jamielavallie

Hi my name is Jamie have a journal my 14 autos can cheq out some my shit I also put a bunch of my pics in the photo spot my question is have you ever seen a plant start budding withought ever getting less then 18 hours of light that is not an auto will give the hole story I started a blue cheese by dinafem about 2 months ago in an 8 gal pot using pH perfect for nutrients and there voodoo juice I main lined it and flattened the two mains I recently transplanted in to a 50 gal drum that I drilled 800 3/8 holes in lined it with filter cloth filled with promix hp it had a full 8 gal of roots when transplanted about 2 weeks ago it has been cold nights here but lots of hot days now I am pretty sure it is starting to bud but it's June 4 and here in Sudbury Ontario it's spring land ass days and not fall will post pics to follow

photo0_29.jpeg
this is the girl can't say it is not healthy as shit took pic today June 4

Did you ou start them inside on a 18/6 cycle then put them outside without adapting them to the sun cycle in Sudbury?

Currently Sudbury is only getting 15.75 hours of sun a day. That much of a change may start them to flower.

Sunrise and sunset times in Greater Sudbury

From what I read they should adapt and start to reveg, but I am not an expert on that one.

Ao no I did not go straight to out side I lowered my lights down to 16 1 hour a week in half hour increment every 3 days dinafem figures it was a 14 weeknauto seed that got misplaced with my pack of blue cheese cus after they looked at all my pics they said ther is no sighn of stress and timeline is about perfect for it to start budding at a 14 week auto they are replacing my 1 seed Wich unfortunately me doesn't replace what was going to be a huge blue cheese prob over 2 pounds when done and to late for me to restart being as winter comes so fast around here

I will keep posting pics and it is def not going back into veg cus buds are starting to be everywhere it still looks super healthy and is showing like it will be a big yeild for an auto but no comparison to what I grow out doors with the photos

I thought Autos weren't supposed to be put into flowering, that's why they're called auto flower. I've read where some leave on 24/24, and some said they like giving them a short rest everyday.

No no clue what it would be they said and I don't no about all of you but when I grow photos I don't stick to one light at all I grow 24 hours first 2 weeks then go to 18 for about 4 weeks then I drop half hour at a time 1 time a week for 4 weeks that puts me to 16 then I do the same next 4 weeks put me to 14 do one week at 14 1 at 13 then 12 for rest of its life find I get better yeild when I make my tent more accurate to what the sun does there a natural plant that loves the actual sun schedule when I grow out door my yeilds were always better then indor until I followed the sun

No no clue what it would be they said and I don't no about all of you but when I grow photos I don't stick to one light at all I grow 24 hours first 2 weeks then go to 18 for about 4 weeks then I drop half hour at a time 1 time a week for 4 weeks that puts me to 16 then I do the same next 4 weeks put me to 14 do one week at 14 1 at 13 then 12 for rest of its life find I get better yeild when I make my tent more accurate to what the sun does there a natural plant that loves the actual sun schedule when I grow out door my yeilds were always better then indor until I followed the sun
One can do what they want, that's how we learn. I was just saying the Auto Flowing plants have been bred to flower on their own, they do not function to a changing season, like your other plants. They also are bred to be a faster grower, shorter plant.

So can't complain about the end result of this plant ended up with 5.5 oz taste ausom and gets my riped here is it's replacement better late then never
Resized_20200829_163700_7460.jpg

Back
Top Bottom