fungus knats/zone treatmet

drdanks

i just used some zone treatment on the girls. how often do i need to water with this stuff to rid myself of the larvae? and whats a good remedy for mites on wk 2 of flowering?

i just used some zone treatment on the girls. how often do i need to water with this stuff to rid myself of the larvae? and whats a good remedy for mites on wk 2 of flowering?
Hmmm IDK about zone treatment. I use mesquito dunks and throw them in a sock with a weight leaving them in my mix tank. I am more concerned about the spidermites. You need to invest in some quick pest control. The cheap but not effective method is ladybugs. The more expensive but very effective method is using predator mites such as these:
Thrips Predator Mites 10000
Thrips Predator Mites. 5000 per container [IN1980] - Pest / Disease Control & Prevention - Horticulture Source

:thanks::rollit:i got the mites under wraps, i use some shit my partner has success with, i sray one time to kill live ones then 5 days later i spray again for any hatched. they are pretty much done fir. those pred mites are good for the fungus knats as well? i also grow in soil, so thats why i used the zone.

Back
Top Bottom